shape
carat
color
clarity

msflutter where are you ? Four Season Questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
Well we are getting married in Las Vegas, and are planning our first trip in october where we will be meeting up with my parents. I have been doing my research ahead of time and have narrowed the reception venues to a few. We are having an april outdoor wedding, but some of the minium prices are way to high. Belligio is asking for 15k and we are only expecting 40-50 people. So I''ve been in touch with the four seasons and we like what they have to offer. They told me that we can have the reception at the fountian terrace. Now this is where you come in, I see you took alot of pictures there. How does it look for a reception, is it large ? also where they expensive with the decor? Chairs, Overlays flowers and cake?

You input would be greatly appreciated since you know what the four seasons is about.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
i LOVED the four seasons, it is a much more intimate space than the bellagio. You really feel like you are in your own private space--and doesnt even feel like vegas. i didnt use the fountain terrace for my wedding, we did take some pics there when i went back for post wedding portraits! It is a beautiful space, plenty of room for a reception (not sure about dance floor) the one negative of the space is that the fountain itself (the actual gargoyles) are looking at the gym. Which wouldnt really bother me, especially in the evening! I actually think it is a beautiful space, i just didnt want to be completely outside in August!

My wedding was in the mesquite ballroom they had a 10k minimum on the room(both combined), i had tables in the foyer and out on the terrace (i had EXACTLY 50 people including us). They provided a dance floor for one of the mesquite rooms and the other was my tables. The food was amazing! the cake INCREDIBLE!!! We did go overboard on the food and being a bit of a foodie, i met with the chef and customized a menu. I will break it down for you in another post.

the four seasons reccomended destinations by design for florals. i rented linens and they did all my florals! it was PRICEY! if i were to do it again i would use nataki floral. That said, it was gorgeous!

we had them set up speakers and had ipod playlists that played. Just over an hour for the cocktail hour, two hours for dinner (which we ended up playing twice) and we each put together two dance playlists. it worked out quite well. i think they charged us like $200 but we didnt have to risk a cheesy DJ.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
here is the price breakdown of our meal, which you could do for much less! I kinda splurged!

Cocktail Hour (35pp)

COLD

Crisp vegetable summer rolls, pacific shrimp with thai bbq sauce, procuitto and melon with port wine sauce

HOT

Thai coconut beef satay with peanut sauce, panko crusted crab cake with chili-lime aioli, beef empanada with tropical fruit salsa

DINNER ($95pp)

app- fire and ice tuna roll with chili aoili and sweet soy glaze.
salad- hawaiin baby field greens, fiddle ferns, hearts of palm, pea shoots and papaya seed dressing (this was so pretty I should have taken a pic!)
intermezzo- Lychee sorbet in martini glass.
dinner-
jerk spiced chicken breast, with toasted coconut, plantain hash, butter and rum thyme scented rice and red peas.
or

macadamia crusted mahi mahi with sweet potato mash.

Add ons

passed mojitos on entry $12pp
premium open bar- $65pp
cake 10.50pp
bananas foster 10.50pp
SO that is $223 pp!!

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
Wow thanks so much. We were starting to get worried about not being able to have the wedding of our dreams with a budget of 25k. Which I thought would be more than enough. I''m so happy I found someone who had there wedding where I plan on having it. Do you have aim, maybe we can be buddies. I have tons more questions I want to ask. Like did they give you and your guest a group discount? How many trips did you have to take to set things up? I was thinking of doing the ipod thing also.

im pixiestar8277 @aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results