shape
carat
color
clarity

Mr. & Mrs. Audball ~ Savannah Elopement 10-30-13

audball

Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1389306998|3589781 said:
Beautiful, Audball! I love your dress and your pics. It sounds like you had the wedding you've always wanted, which is how it should be. Congratulations!
Thank you Zoe!! :)) It really was everything we ever wanted!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful wedding and beautiful couple! Thank you for sharing your wedding day with us and all the wonderful photos. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love! :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
missy|1389317017|3589889 said:
Beautiful wedding and beautiful couple! Thank you for sharing your wedding day with us and all the wonderful photos. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love! :appl:
Thank you for the sweet comments, missy!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love all your pictures!! You both look marvelous and your elopement was beautiful and elegant. I love your venue and just everything about it.

I think my favorite picture is the one of your first kiss where it looks like your officiant is averting his eyes, lol.

Congrats you guys! :D

audball

Ideal_Rock
cygnet|1389897396|3594117 said:
I love all your pictures!! You both look marvelous and your elopement was beautiful and elegant. I love your venue and just everything about it.

I think my favorite picture is the one of your first kiss where it looks like your officiant is averting his eyes, lol.

Congrats you guys! :D
Thank you cygnet! We were so so so happy with how everything came out. Our officiant was super quick! I have a series where he steps out from behind us and we have several nice shots of our real first kiss without him standing behind us. I swear he announced us and was out of the camera frame in 3 seconds flat!

bridetwobe

Rough_Rock
Simply gorgeous!!! My fiance and I are looking to elope in Savannah this year in the Spring. Would you mind sharing who you used as your photographer? They really captured some AMAZING photos!!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
bridetwobe|1390004118|3595065 said:
Simply gorgeous!!! My fiance and I are looking to elope in Savannah this year in the Spring. Would you mind sharing who you used as your photographer? They really captured some AMAZING photos!!!!
Thank you!! Our photographer was Luke Smith, owner of Lone Pine Photography. He's so personable, friendly, and puts everyone at ease. I highly recommend him! His website -- http://www.lonepine-photography.com/

The thing that struck me about him (compared to other photographers we looked at, is that he just LOVES taking pictures. He does weddings, babies, families, commercial shoots, and even goes out when he's not working just to take pictures. He's so passionate about his work that we knew we just had to have him.

Our other vendors were equally as amazing including our officiant, hair/makeup artist, florist, and venue.

Our officiant was Rev. Steven Schulte -- he does most elopements in the area and has even been on Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta and Four Weddings from TLC!

Our hair/makeup artist was Heather Ferguson of Beyond Beautiful by Heather. She had a great portfolio, was super nice, travels to you, and was more affordable than anyone else I contacted. Win win.

Our florist was included with the venue, but we worked with her directly to choose different flowers and she even incorporated my husband's grandmother's bracelet into the design. Such a sweet woman! Julie Driscoll with Garden on the Square.

Our venue was The Kehoe House and our experience was phenomenal. They are a sister B&B with The Gastonian which has a similar elopement package and is located closer to Forsyth Park.

If you have any questions, let me know! We had our wedding dinner at The Olde Pink House and weren't impressed. We had an amazing meal the next night at Alligator Soul (which is fancier than it sounds!) and would highly recommend checking that place out for your first married dinner!

If I can help with anything, just let me know!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These pics are so sweet - you made a beautiful, clearly happy bride!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
violet3|1390509895|3599660 said:
These pics are so sweet - you made a beautiful, clearly happy bride!!!
Thanks so much violet3! :))

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, audball! Thank you for directing me over here from FHH - I wouldn't have seen this thread otherwise. I am so happy that things have gone so well for you in the last couple of years - your wedding looked joyful, intimate, and loving - everything that it should be :) Wishing you many, many happy years together xxx

audball

Ideal_Rock
pancake|1391555378|3607928 said:
Gorgeous, audball! Thank you for directing me over here from FHH - I wouldn't have seen this thread otherwise. I am so happy that things have gone so well for you in the last couple of years - your wedding looked joyful, intimate, and loving - everything that it should be :) Wishing you many, many happy years together xxx
Thanks so much pancake! We are so so happy with how everything turned out. Thank you for posting your own elopement a few years ago! It really was one of the factors that made me sure I wanted to elope as well!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
These pictures are beautiful audball! I just came across your thread and everything looks SO romantic. I know it's almost been 6 months, but I remembered seeing your ring when you got engaged and how happy you were (& I'm sure, still are :))).

The setting, the dress, the flowers, EVERYTHING - just absolutely gorgeous!!
Congratulations to both you and your new hubby, I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. :wavey:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Roxy|1396668509|3647722 said:
These pictures are beautiful audball! I just came across your thread and everything looks SO romantic. I know it's almost been 6 months, but I remembered seeing your ring when you got engaged and how happy you were (& I'm sure, still are :))).

The setting, the dress, the flowers, EVERYTHING - just absolutely gorgeous!!
Congratulations to both you and your new hubby, I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. :wavey:
Aww, thanks Roxy!! We had such an amazing wedding day and loved every.single.second of it. I appreciate your sweet comments!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results