shape
carat
color
clarity

Mr. JCJD: STAY OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
...Cause there''s pics of me in my dress inside!!

These were from my last fitting. I just needed a hem and bustle because of the corset lacing - I could gain or lose 15 pounds and it would still fit, LOL!

Anyways, this is Maggie Sottero''s Mileta in Diamond White. The front hem looks strange because she hadn''t cut the organza overlay and it was just pinned up. I''m wearing all my jewelry (sapphire and marcasite necklace, Great-Grandma''s pearl earrings, and e-ring. Forgot my veil that day, but it will be just at the crown of my head - 1 layer of organza, Ballet length (ends at back of knees). Hair will be half-up somehow.

Pic 1: Back with train. Poodle (Baby) is seamstress''s friend''s.

BackViewDressTrainJCJD01.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Pic 2: Back of dress bustled. This is a French bustle (under-bustle).

BustleDressJCJD01.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Pic 3: Front view, mirror showing bustle.

MirrorDressBustleJCJD01.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Pic 4: Side view, bustled.

SideViewDressJCJD01.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Pic 5: My smiling face - and close-ups of the jewelry!

FrontViewDressJCJD01.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! what an awesome dress!!
36.gif
you look so radiant and beautiful!
36.gif

dietvanillacoke

Rough_Rock
JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! your dress is so similar to mine!!! i think our body types are similar also... i just hope i look as beautiful and radiant as you do!

oh and your waist looks TINY!!! Oh my goodness!! what a perfect dress for you!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Those details are cool. I''m vaguely, vaguely starting to get why those dresses cost so much money.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
JCJD,
Your dress is amazing and looks beautiful on you!!!
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JCJD, your dress is beautiful just like you are.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
cflutist, I could not have said it better!

gorgeous!
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much! I had to logon in Internet Explorer just to use the blushing icon!!

emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif
emembarrassed.gif

DVC - the corset-waist is a dream, isn''t it? I look more like Marilyn Monroe in my dress than my e-ring (Ha! Get it!!)

codex - Thank you! It really is the details that make it.

belle, kaleigh, cflutist, and lovey - you are all so sweet! Let''s hope FH likes it more!
emotion-5.gif

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
JCJD,

You are beautiful in your dress! My wedding dress was a Maggie Sottero also, and I loved it! You will be stunning on your wedding day. Beautiful choice.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! Which Maggie did you wear?

ETA: Found it: Paulette. It's beautiful on you!! What a great place to get married!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
awwwwww you look fabulous!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Your dress is so pretty! I love the fact that it has a sexy corset back and an elegant beaded front. It''s the best of both worlds (sexy and elegant)!!! You are going to make a gorgeous bride
1.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that you aren''t using the modesty panel! I didn''t even order one with my dress.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
JC- you look beautiful.. as always!! I love your dress!! Its just perfect for you!! Oh.. your wedding is SOOO soon isn''t it?!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
JCJD! you look absolutely beautiful. the dress really suits you. future hubby is going to have a heart attack when he sees you walking down the aisle
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww... you look so beautiful! Its a lovely dress and it really flatters you. Thanks for sharing the pics
9.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/23/2005 4:23:26 PM
Author: ame
I love that you aren't using the modesty panel! I didn't even order one with my dress.

I got my dress off the rack, and left the modesty panel at the store! Since the lacing goes down below my butt, I did keep the lower panel. If the dress were a size larger, I think I could get away without either one. I love the way the corset lacing looks - that little bit of skin showing through. As researcher put it, sexy and elegant!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!!

Melissa - 32 days!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!! One month from tomorrow!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!

icekid - YES! That''s what I was hoping for! LOL - we''ll have paramedics on stand-by.

flopkins, researcher, and AG - Thank you so much for the compliments!!
5.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful dress! You look fantastic! How excited are you!?!?!?!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/23/2005 5:55:15 PM
Author: Buena Girl
Beautiful dress! You look fantastic! How excited are you!?!?!?!

Bouncing off the walls!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely beautiful! I love the dress -- the french bustle is a really nice look.

Best wishes!

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful dress!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look heavenly. My daughter saw a Maggie Sottero gown in the window of a store and fell in love with it. I am hoping that by the time she marries women will no longer be wearing strapless wedding gowns, but if they are I will have to deal with it. The look is chic and beautiful. I just don't want to see my little girl married in something so...revealing!!! I don't know why you are eliciting this reaction in me, but part of me wants to throw a blanket over you. Very bewitching. Very *sexy*. Will you at least have a veil over your shoulders? (Just kidding. You can grow your hair. Think Rapunzel.)

Deb

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Hee hee hee! Deb, you are a mother in every way! Maybe, for your sake, your daughter won''t look good in strapless styles! They help balance my hips and non-existent waist, as does the corset lacing.
Yes, I''ll have a veil, and I plan on wearing it the entire night. It''ll go from the crown of my head (above my ponytail holder in the pic) down to behind my knees. We haven''t had the hair trial yet, and I can''t imagine growing my hair another 3 feet in a month, so you''re stuck there.
2.gif

Thanks windy and lop! (I''m JCJD actually.
2.gif
)

beautifuldisaster

Shiny_Rock
JCJD You look beautiful!!!!

I love your dress...the beading and the corset are sooo pretty!

You look so happy :)

I would love to see your veil as well! Sounds very nice.

Congrats on finding such a gorgeous dress and for pulling it off beautifully!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/24/2005 10:36:39 AM
Author: JCJD
They help balance my hips and non-existent waist, as does the corset lacing.

Your problem is not your figure, sweetie. Your problem is how sexy you look in a *BRIDAL* gown! I am very reassured about the veil, though. One will get a *peek* at all that stuff under the veil, but it won''t be completely on display. I like it!

In loco parentis,
Deb ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results