shape
carat
color
clarity

Mr. and Mrs. Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2009/02/27/brady_bundchen_reportedly_wed_in_la/

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
FI felt the need to send this to me! What he doesn''t realize is that I am one of the few female New England Patriots fans that doesn''t think that Tom Brady is all that hot.
3.gif

I am excited to see pics of their wedding though, if they are ever released. Her gown sounds really gorgeous!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think he''s hot either and I live in NE! I think he looks like a big Ken doll. I can''t wait to see the pictures though, I bet she looked beautiful.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:41:04 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I don''t think he''s hot either and I live in NE! I think he looks like a big Ken doll. I can''t wait to see the pictures though, I bet she looked beautiful.
Me too. And I''m a diehard PATS fan.

He''s too pretty. I hate that in a man.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Is it wrong that I hate them?
11.gif

I know you never know all the goings on in relationshiops... but wasnt he engaged to Bridgette when she was 8 mos preggers with his baby when he began the relationship w/ ms. victoria secret?

Ok, since she was at the wedding I guess she is over it, so who am I to stay upset... so then it just leaves that they are waaaaayy too good looking together.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to them!
They make a beautiful couple!

islandgirl16

Rough_Rock
Yap, they make such a beautiful couple but more importantly - they look very happy together.

I''m not a fan of them both but - congratulations to them.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
From what I''ve read, Brady wasn''t engaged to Moynahan when he broke off the relationship and began dating Bundchen soon after. Sounds like he broke it off with Bridget in December, started dating Giselle, and in February, Bridget announces she''s just over 3 months pregnant.

I also read Bridget was NOT at the wedding but her son with Tom was.

Congrats to Tom and Giselle; they look very happy together.

Article

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the clarification...
Date: 3/2/2009 9:15:43 AM
Author: CDNinNYC
From what I''ve read, Brady wasn''t engaged to Moynahan when he broke off the relationship and began dating Bundchen soon after. Sounds like he broke it off with Bridget in December, started dating Giselle, and in February, Bridget announces she''s just over 3 months pregnant.

I also read Bridget was NOT at the wedding but her son with Tom was.

Congrats to Tom and Giselle; they look very happy together.

Article
Now I can just hate them for being too beautiful!
28.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 9:50:13 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 2/27/2009 9:41:04 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Me too. And I''m a diehard PATS fan.

He''s too pretty. I hate that in a man.
Agreed. Love the Pats, but am tired of preppy Brady''s face plastered all over Glaceau ads across the city. I like for football players to look like manly men, not models. I''m going to miss Cassel
7.gif
, though I am a Kansas City native and will follow the Chiefs closely. I''m happy for Tom and Giselle, I guess...I want to know what they talk about at the dinner table, they both just seem a little bland.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Gisele may be beautiful, but she''s not very nice. An old friend of mine met her in 2005 in LA and said she was "very short with her words and rude."

No wonder Victoria''s Secret dropped her. She demanded more money, and she was already one of the highest paid supermodels ever!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
LOL I feel behind the 8 ball I opened this thread expecting to read something about the brady bunch D''oh :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results