shape
carat
color
clarity

Moved In

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mariewest

Shiny_Rock

Yesterday SO and I offically moved into our apartment. We''ve been moving things slowly here and there since Wednesday, but with the temporary good weather that we had yesterday (where did it go?) we finished moving in the larger stuff (bed, dresser, etc.) and spent our first night there last night. I''m happy that we''re finally living together, even though it''s temporary until end of July in this apartment. I just wanted to share the update and my excitment.

I don''t think this will make a proposal come quicker, because he keeps complaining about the fact that he has no money and the school doesn''t pay him for another couple weeks. I know that when he''s talked to his family and letting them know about the move that they have been asking questions about when he''s going to get married, and I think he feels the pressure.

Anyways, I''ll let you know how things go.

36.gif

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on getting moved in Mariewest!
36.gif
Moving can be so stressful but it can also be such a bonding experience with the SO. How long have you and your SO been together?

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I have been moved in for a week and still unpacking. Ugh! I hope its an easy unpack and repack for you two!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
congratulations on moving in together!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray for moving in! Try to find some time to relax during all that unpacking :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the huge step in your relationship!!!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on moving in! It''s such an exciting time - enjoy it!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on moving in together!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great news! Congrats!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
congrats on your move. What a WONDERFUL STEP!!!
:D I moved in w/ my DH basically day 1 of dating w/ roomies... very unconventional... but... when we moved in together on our OWN... the engagement came 6 months later. DH intended on proposing after a few weeks after the move but an unexpected illness happened w/ the fur baby creating some $$$ problems, causing it to be postponed....

so.... I hope that weeks will bring much SPARKLY happiness your way!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results