carat
color
clarity

Mothers' gifts are in!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewellery boxes from JohnTraeger on Etsy :bigsmile:

The boxes are well made and really beautiful, and surprisingly large (the dark walnut is 12x5x4, the light maple is 10x5x4). I had John put brass plaques on the back that say "To __, from J & D, September 5 2010" - the walnut is for my mum, the maple for FI's. I'm super excited about them, I think our mothers will really like them ::) Now I just have to find something cute to put inside.. back to etsy!

I definitely recommend him for handmade wood jewellery boxes, they're lovely and his prices are very reasonable, and he's happy to accomodate special requests :appl:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JohnTraeger

MumsGiftsPlaques.jpg

MumsGiftsMaple.jpg

MumsGiftsWalnut.jpg

MumsGifts.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh yssie! Those are just lovely! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks vc! I debated what to get for so long - first it was jewellery, but I wanted to get them both something similar and they have completely different tastes, then I looked at handbags but that got scrapped for the same reason, FI suggested personalised cookware but we couldn't find any, and I liked the idea of jewellery better anyway :halo:

They're so pretty, I want to keep them!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I may steal these, just so you know...my mom and FMIL are also quite different, but I'm sure each would love a well-made custom piece like this!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
vc10um said:
I may steal these, just so you know...my mom and FMIL are also quite different, but I'm sure each would love a well-made custom piece like this!

:bigsmile:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
those are adorable!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie, these are gorgeous! I love; I love :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results