shape
carat
color
clarity

Mother of the groom dress

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just showed my sister all your replies and she sends a big thank you for all your sincerity!!! She will definitely keep looking! Thanks again!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to your sister.
I was recently a mother of the groom for an evening affair. I wore a gown and so did many others. Here’s a pic of mine because I loved it so much then and still get compliments on it!!
62D7C968-056D-4D49-9CF9-59C37713B7FE.jpeg

@Slick1 is that you!? Supermodel mum alert!!!!!

Your hair looks amazing even from far away, it must have been so beautiful IRL. And that gown is red carpet ready, so glam!! It’s no wonder you were raking the compliments in :love: ::)

And congrats to your son and his wife!! :appl:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 is that you!? Supermodel mum alert!!!!!

Your hair looks amazing even from far away, it must have been so beautiful IRL. And that gown is red carpet ready, so glam!! It’s no wonder you were raking the compliments in :love: ::)

And congrats to your son and his wife!! :appl:

Omgoodness @yssie and @mrs-b you're both making me blush :oops: thank you all so much! That is me!! I take your compliments so much to heart because, at that time, I had just had a face-altering injury/surgery/transplant and I was so so self conscious. In that gown, no one was looking at my face!! That dress still gives me all the feels. It had pockets too and was so comfy.
@missy and the NIRDIs helped me accessorize it. ❤️
Thank you so much again. You’ve absolutely made my day (and it’s our 33rd anniversary too!)

Sorry for the threadJack @nala

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
I'm in agreement with the others. If it's upscale, it should be a gown. This is what my MIL wore for my wedding and I thought she looked fantastic...

32323465525_fbf55fc89f_o.jpeg

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 I am in awe of how good your arms look in that dress! Mine would look like misplaced thighs.

@nala I was aimlessly browsing online and I saw some gowns from one of my fav evening wear brands that I thought would totally fit the vibe for your sister - I put them here!

https://www.tadashishoji.com/bsw21042l-roxanna-floral-jacquard-gown

(My personal favourite, I’m tempted to buy this for no reason)

https://www.tadashishoji.com/bpp20660l-bashira-draped-bow-gown

(Maybe a little out there, but it is gorgeous)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results