shape
carat
color
clarity

Most romantic thing your BF has done for you so far?

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
The most romantic thing my BF has ever done would have to be... on my birthday last year he got every single thing something that I absolutely loved (which is a big feat because if I want something usually I will just buy it for myself) and kept it a complete surprise (he doesn''t do surprises usually).

An antique looking silver Jewelry box (I was super surprised at this)
Some sparkley hair clips
An LCD photo frame (we had just been overseas and took like 5000 photos)
Some sweet little earrings I love

Also he is a huge green thumb and sometimes he surprises me with flower plants instead of flowers (which he then looks after) - and I always find that so romantic.

He obviously isn''t really the super romantic type - but in his own way
4.gif

But I feel like snuggling up with a glass of wine and reading some romantic stories, so please share!!

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I was living in another country for 9 months of our relationship, and it included my birthday. I wasn''t able to make it back home for my birthday to celebrate with my family and friends, and was pretty sad about it. He came to visit me, gave me some special hand-made gifts. One of those gifts was a video collage he put together of all my closest friends and family members wishing me a happy birthday. It was so incredibly sweet, and brought me to tears. He definitely made it a special birthday, and made me feel connected to everyone :)

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
hmm, i finding it hard to decide.

he has taken me to many fancy restaurants, weekends away at stunning hotels throughout europe, bought me jewellery etc.

but really the most romantic things are the simple stuff: driving hundreds of miles just to spend an evening on the sofa with me, cooking me dinner and washing the dishes, taking out the trash, looking after me when i''m sick.

it''s those little things that make me want to marry him.

aw man, he''s working away this weekend and now i''m missing him like crazy!
20.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results