shape
carat
color
clarity

Most Romantic Destinations in the World!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Ladies,

I just got this email from Tripadvisor and thought you might find it of interest. The top ten most romantic destinations in the world are as follows:

1. Santorini, Greece
2. Bali, Indonesia
3. Paris, France
4. Salzburg, Austria
5. Algarve, Portugal
6. Sorrento, Italy
7. Poipu, Hawaii
8. Phuket, Thailand
9. Killarney, Ireland
10. Quebec City, Canada

I never even heard of Poipu Hawaii or Killarney Ireland but do they ever look georgous!

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, my opinion differs a bit. Italy would be much higher up on the list, and in addition to Sorrento, it would also include Cortona and Portovenere.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Poipu is lovely and can be very romantic. Same for Paris. I''ve been to Salzburg and it''s interesting if you''re a Mozart or Sound of Music fan, but it didn''t strike me as particularly romantic. Marchswallowbird, I agree with you about Portovenere though. Love that place!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2009 2:58:45 PM
Author: rainwood
I''ve been to Salzburg and it''s interesting if you''re a Mozart or Sound of Music fan, but it didn''t strike me as particularly romantic.
Agreed. I didn''t think it would be on the list at all, forget being so high up there!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Good to know!

I am surprised Tahiti, Mauritius, Switzerland and the Maldives aren''t on there! I also think Bruges in Brussels looks VERY romantic.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Bali! Thats where we went on our HM
30.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 4:30:49 PM
Author: indecisive
I agree with Bali! Thats where we went on our HM
30.gif

Me too! I totally agree!

Keep in mind Tripadvisor is not necessarily un-biased...so take it with a grain of salt but I definitely agree with Bali and Quebec City!!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Phuket?? You have to be joking.
32.gif

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 3:43:20 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
Good to know!

I am surprised Tahiti, Mauritius, Switzerland and the Maldives aren''t on there! I also think Bruges in Brussels looks VERY romantic.

I too was very surprised not to see the Maldives on the list. DH and I are thinking of going there this summer. I agree that Bali can be very romantic, but disagree with Phuket.

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
I too was very surprised not to see the Maldives on the list. DH and I are thinking of going there this summer. I agree that Bali can be very romantic, but disagree with Phuket.

I just re-read my post and thought that it sounded a bit wrong. Just wanted to add that I disagree with Phuket being on the list, not MishB
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results