shape
carat
color
clarity

Most exciting stuff

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
What had you the most excited during your wedding planning?

I''m two months (61 days!) away from my wedding, and for me, planning was just sort of....''meh''. But I got REALLY excited for our cake tasting back in February, and I still get so excited everytime I think of our cake. We sent out our wedding invites last Monday, and already had 6 responses last Wednesday, only 2 days after I mailed the invites! That got me really excited too. I was also extremely excited about my bridal shower, which was last Sunday.

All of those things have made me felt more like a bride than anything else. Not even dress shopping, engagment photos, wedding band purchasing or any of the other really ''big'' things made me feel all that bride like. I think that choosing our music will also be very exciting for me too!

What was it for you that really put a smile on your face during the whole planning process?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, the most exciting thing during that time was our apt hunting and subsequent purchase and then demolition and renovating. I was so so excited because we had found our dream apt and just had to totally renovate as no one had lived there for over 20 years! All of this happened during our wedding planning process so my excitement from finding the best place ever really overwhelmed the whole wedding planning thing
2.gif

My mom was instrumental though in the planning process.

The whole time went so fast that it is almost a blur and I almost wish we could do it over. My dh thinks I am totally mad though but if it weren''t for the $$$ I would love to have another wedding. We had so much fun during the first one
36.gif

Congrats on your upcoming wedding girlface!!
30.gif

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Mine was Invitations. I love paper and design, and spent hours pouring over paper options and working with my designer buddy to design them. It was so worth it all! They''re so awesome! I am pretty hands off on every other part of the wedding, leaving most details up to the vendors because I don''t really care, but this was one thing I loved detailing out.

Now that they are done and assembled, my next exciting thing is getting the wedding over so we can start making babies!!!

Cj

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
I hope this doesn''t sound greedy, but one of the most exciting things was my friend offering to host a shower for me. I was overwhelmed by her generosity.

Also, picking out wedding rings. They''re so ... symbolic.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Yay for cake! What kind did you choose?

For me I was really excited to get our invitations, I was also really excited over getting our toasting flutes and buying my shoes.

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Carrot cake! It is sooooo good!

I guess I was excited about the invitations as well, but the cake just made it really seem like I was getting married haha.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2010 2:16:39 PM
Author: girlface
Carrot cake! It is sooooo good!

I guess I was excited about the invitations as well, but the cake just made it really seem like I was getting married haha.
ohhh carrot cake sounds yummy I''d be excited too
18.gif
I hope you end up with lots leftover so you can take it all home!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Me too!

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
Carrot cake sounds delicious! yum!

For me it was mailing out my invites and starting to get responses back...

Nothing else made it seem real, not the dress, wedding bands, booking our honeymoon etc.

We just bought a house and that didn''t even do it for me.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results