carat
color
clarity

More senseless killing in Paris

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1448066433|3952292 said:
That camel flea comment had me rolling, too!

Hugs to you, Alj.

Yeah, Matata's not as dumb as she looks. She's actually extremely witty. ;))

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well now, there's TWO things I'm offended by. The reference to Pagan cakes. Really Alj. I am a Pagan with a capital P (a practicing solitary witch as a matter of fact and can't you just hear the kakaphony ( :D ) of PS sotto voce comments about that statement). And, really, Deb, I do so look as dumb as I am. I have even had myself surgically enhanced to look as dumb as I am. Sheesh. I think I shall report both of you.

Paz

Rough_Rock
Another senseless attack on civilians today, this time in Mali. :blackeye: A luxury hotel was attacked and 27 people were killed in the capital. Peace, love and support for all those touched by violence today.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1448070768|3952315 said:
Well now, there's TWO things I'm offended by. The reference to Pagan cakes. Really Alj. I am a Pagan with a capital P (a practicing solitary witch as a matter of fact and can't you just hear the kakaphony ( :D ) of PS sotto voce comments about that statement). And, really, Deb, I do so look as dumb as I am. I have even had myself surgically enhanced to look as dumb as I am. Sheesh. I think I shall report both of you.

I think I am in love. I am sorry you are taken. ;))

PS-Until today I didn't even know I was gay.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paz|1448071072|3952320 said:
Another senseless attack on civilians today, this time in Mali. :blackeye: A luxury hotel was attacked and 27 people were killed in the capital. Peace, love and support for all those touched by violence today.

I am sorry, Paz. I didn't mean to ignore what you wrote. I read about the attacks early today and they have been on my mind. Please forgive my escapist behavior. I mean, I need to let off steam, but I do not need to be rude to you, and I did not mean to be.

Deb/AGBF

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1448071411|3952323 said:

And now, through your public declaration, you have ensured that witches will once again be burned at the stake since we can now be accused of making people gay. :cry:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1448071683|3952325 said:

And now, through your public declaration, you have ensured that witches will once again be burned at the stake since we can now be accused of making people gay. :cry:

Hey, if the shoe fits.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1448072157|3952334 said:
Matata|1448071683|3952325 said:

Hey, if the shoe fits.
Don't you mean if the broom flies?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I know, Paz. Thank you for posting. We are so lucky here in the States to be able to laugh and play and carouse on a normal Friday night.

My thoughts are with the people of Mali and also the people bereaved, injured and traumatised by the events of one week ago tonight, Friday the 13th in gay Paree. :(sad

Paz

Rough_Rock
AGBF|1448071619|3952324 said:

I am sorry, Paz. I didn't mean to ignore what you wrote. I read about the attacks early today and they have been on my mind. Please forgive my escapist behavior. I mean, I need to let off steam, but I do not need to be rude to you, and I did not mean to be.

Deb/AGBF

No worries, we all need to have a bit of fun, especially when things get a bit too heavy. Thank you for the sweet acknowledgment, no forgiveness needed! :kiss:

Jambalaya-

You are right, we're incredibly lucky to be having fun tonight. Hugs and dust that we carousing PSers, continue to be safe, and that those injured in the attacks (both in body and heart) may continue to heal.

May there be pie and cake for all, no matter if you are newly turned gay, ahem DEB, are pagan with a "P", or happen to prefer LIME pie over lemon. In Paz's world, you may ALL partake and there are NO CALORIES to be found, anywhere! :) :devil:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results