shape
carat
color
clarity

More prayers please ugh :(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if any of you have seen but out in colorado there are 3 big fires spreading. The wind is 75 mph and spreading the fire everywhere. I hope it''s not out of line but here is a link to the newspaper article about it
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_11398715
Anyways, my sister''s house and family are in that area and we haven''t been able to get ahold of them yet and I''m really worried. So prayers please that they are ok and their house and pets are ok, thanks guys.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Smurfy, I am praying that the fires get under control quickly. I''m also sending prayers to your sister and her family.

I have a number of friends in the area, so I really, really hope they, their homes, and their animals are all okay.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
We found out they are fine but if the winds shift even a little they will have to evacuate. My brother in law saw the flames when he went to pick their son up from daycare today! and thats only half a mile from their home! wow. the highest recorded speed today was 107 mph, can you believe that! my sister is preparing to lose power and if it gets cold enough they may just spend the night at our place

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Prayers for the entire community. How frightening.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
thank you somethingshiny :) they issued an official announcement to my sisters town that power will have a 90% chance of being out tonight. The reason why is that the winds are so friggin strong that they are knocking power lines left and right

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Praying for your sister and her family and all those others who are in the path or potential path of these fires.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results