shape
carat
color
clarity

more pictures of my set - as requested! :)

LizLemon

Rough_Rock
I apologize if these shots are different sizes, too big, and/or the post in general looks a little rough. We just moved EVERYTHING from my pc to my new mac and I am still getting the hang of everything!

My .56 OEC & Deco Sapphire band :)

IMG_0398pricescope.jpg

IMG_0399pricescope.jpg

IMG_0400pricescope.jpg

IMG_0404pricescope.jpg

LizLemon

Rough_Rock
more...

IMG_0405pricescope.jpg

IMG_0406pricescope.jpg

IMG_0407pricescope.jpg

LizLemon

Rough_Rock
I don't know why the first four pictures are smaller than the ones in my "reply" --- they are showing up all the same size on my computer... but I feel like this shot deserves a repost, as this is how I wear it a lot of the time.

IMG_0400pricescope.jpg

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I love the bezel band.. what's the specs on it and where did u get it? :love:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Soooo elegant! YUMMM! :love: :love: :love:

LizLemon

Rough_Rock
the bezel band is actually just a standby until I get the real thing! it's silver and cz, but I wear it constantly. I love how well the design compliments my set and kind of pulls it all together! :)

mesmerized

Rough_Rock
Very Pretty! All three rings look great together. To top that off the two bands look equally as pretty worn alone or together. I am in love with the deco band. What great mix and match pieces.

Your rings look beautiful, so is it weird that after I noticed your rings I though what pretty hands. :) I think I would take more hand shots if mine looked half that nice.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are all gorgeous rings and look divine together. However, me being a sucker for sapphires I really went "ooh" when I saw that ring.

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock
I love your solitaire with that bezel band! Honestly you have such gorgeous hands, I think you could pull off just about anything, but this set is really gorgeous.

LizLemon

Rough_Rock
I am so blown away by the compliments on my set - as well as my hands, lol! Thank you all so much. I'm actually contemplating replacing the cheapie cz bezel band with a plain, 2mm white gold band. Can't decide. :)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY more pics! :appl:
I love how unique your set is and how different all the pieces are from each other... yet they go SO WELL together!! Love it!! :love: :love:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful set!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a gorgeous set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results