shape
carat
color
clarity

More photographer choices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maddie80

Shiny_Rock
You guys were great helping me with my first round choice of photographers....

I think I have it down to 2. FI doesn''t care, likes them both (likes whichever is less expensive, too!) Let me know what you think, I desperately need advice!

www.vergephotography.com

www.jameephotography.com/

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
wow, that''s a hard choice. both of their portfolios are beautiful!

did you meet with both of them? which one did you "connect" with more? i didn''t see what was included in the jamee photography package. one of the most important things for me that the package included a non-copyrighted cd of the pictures so i could print whichever ones i wanted.

if their packages/prices both work for you my vote would be for jamee.

maddie80

Shiny_Rock
Thanks SDB! We love, love, love Jamee! She is somewhat more expensive, however.

One of my worries about Verge is that even though I love their style, the shots they have of outdoor mountain weddings are all a little washed out and over-exposed. I think that''s because of the harsh mountain light. I know that''s hard to work with, but all the photographers here have to do it, and many of them don''t have that problem.

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
if you love jamee then i''d go with them. the pictures will last a liftetime. that makes it worth the extra expense in my mind. will that be a problem? can you forgo something else to cover the cost? like chair decorations or guest book table flowers or something?

congratulations on finding such a great photographer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results