shape
carat
color
clarity

More kitchen help - backsplash color??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
C1 is my fave with the combos of floors and counter, followed by M2. I like C1 more though because I think it goes better and also would really warm up the whole rooms, and I''ve always liked warm-feeling kitchens
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
My friend did this in her kitchen and it looks awesome! I love the C1 option!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I''m loving your M1 choice. So pretty!!!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I like C3 or M2...

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys!

You really helped me clarify that it is best to go with something that has a little color in it rather than the white, and that the silver wasn''t a great idea. A lot of the pictures I have seen show backsplashes done in silver/chrome, but it just doesn''t seem to go in my kitchen.

I''m a little afraid that the C1 might be too much of the same color as the countertop. But I''m afraid that the C3 or M1 might look too dark. And thought I like the idea of M2, it''s has a little bit of a pinkish undertone that''s not showing up well in the photos. I hate pink-toned beige.

I kind of wish there was another, lighter, coppery color, but there isn''t. I picked this one because it''s powdercoated steel, not painted plastic or whatever the others are. The finish is very durable. I''ve taken a screwdriver to some of my samples and I can''t make it scratch off, so I think it will last nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results