shape
carat
color
clarity

Montage Hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fleur_de_Lis

Shiny_Rock
Have any of you ladies ever had, or been to, a wedding at the Montage? My FI and I really fell in love with the Beverly Hills location but we also thought the one in Laguna Beach was beautiful as well. Any information on either one would be helpful.

Thanks

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there! My DH and I were looking into the Montage Laguna and the Ritz Carlton Laguna Nigel for our wedding in 2009 (this was before we ran off and eloped in late 08 tee hee) Both locations are absolutely STUNNING (especially the Montage ceremony location, breathtaking) also both locations have amazing food which was most important to us. The only reason we decided against either (well besides crazy family
2.gif
) was because we had wanted a small intimate wedding, which to us meant around 25-30 people. Montage and the Ritz both require at least 50, (which if we couldve eaten all the left over food wouldve been wonderful but alas impossible) however, if you meet the min. with your guest list, Id go for it at laguna! I know you did not mention the Ritz, just thought Id mention it since it is fabulous and in the same vicinity as well. Also, their coordinator is wonderful, and very prompt. If you have any qs I might be able to answer, feel free to ask I still have most of my info from both locations. good luck!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
The Montage in Laguna is BEAUTIFUL!!! I haven''t been to a wedding there, but the property is wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results