shape
carat
color
clarity

Monnie Eloped!!! Pro pics inside!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After being engaged for over a year, buying our first house, my now-husband experiencing a job lay-off, and lots of other fun life circumstances, we decided in September to choose a destination and get married! We took a wonderful, five day trip to a small island off South Carolina a couple of weeks ago. I really loved that we sort of threw everything together at the last minute, it was stress-free, exciting, and very romantic and fun. I went through a little trouble over finding a gown, but a few weeks before we left, I won a gorgeous Rivini sample gown from 2006 on ebay that just happened to have been pre-owned by PS's lovely Gypsy! It was total kismet, because it fit perfectly and needed no alterations save a bustle that was done by a good friend of mine, gratis. My raw silk hair flower was made by the talented/also lovely Clairitek!

Here are some pics, without further ado. I will try to add more to this thread as I receive them from our delightful photographer (it was her first time photographing a wedding, but she was a natural and I'm so glad we went with her!)

fb010.jpg

fb003.jpg

fb004.jpg

fb011.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

fb005.jpg

fb001.jpg

fb006.jpg

fb002.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The wind really wreaked havoc on my hair, but I honestly didn't care. I did my own hair/makeup, btw.

fb007.jpg

fb008.jpg

fb009.jpg

fb013.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
So, so, SO pretty! It looks like such an amazing day, wind and all. I think the picture where he's holding up your skirt is seriously cute, too. :love: :appl: Congrats!!!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Congratulations to you both, you look so happy and carefree! I love it. I wish you a wonderful long life together.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!! Relaxed and phenomenally gorgeous .... i even love his leather thongs! Adorbs! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!! Congrats and best wishes!! :appl:

I love a beach wedding!! :love:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! :appl: What a beautiful, private wedding. I love the pictures - your first-time photographer was great!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
love it! love you!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I forgot to add that the day of our ceremony was the nicest weather we had the whole time we were there--every other day it was either raining, cold (high 40's), or foggy to the point you couldn't see the beach from our oceanfront room! We were extremely lucky. Our officiant (a firecracker of a gal, loved her!) has been marrying people for 10 years and she said she's NEVER married a couple in the rain, so I guess she was our good luck charm.

Here's a pic of the beautiful floral arrangement my love had sent to our room while I was getting ready.

follyflowers002.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, Monnie! I couldn't be happier for you two.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Monnie! What a beautiful bride and lovely couple..I really dig the picture w/the sand heart..it's like a postcard!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! Big congrats to you both. The pics are just stunning!!!! xo :wavey:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You two look like you were made for each other!!! beautiful and happy, congrats :appl: :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations monnie!!! you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress :)

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah!!! The pictures are beautiful and I love that you were just able to Make. It. Happen!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are a stunning couple and you made an absolutely beautiful, radiant bride! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi Monnie,

I'm so happy that I came upon this post! Having followed your journey, I'm SO happy for you. What a beautiful wedding, and I especially love the picture of the heart in the sand. You are simply glowing in your pictures. Best wishes to you and your husband!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Congratulations on your marriage Monnie. You and your new hubby and your pictures are just gorgeous. So romantic!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Monnie! You look gorgeous on your special day! The pictures are incredible - you and your husband look like your stepped out of a spread from a wedding magazine! So much happiness :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are amazing, CONGRATULATIONS. You look beautiful, and I love the elopement. Just you two, gorgeous locale, awesome.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look stunning-what a gorgeous wedding! Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE THESE PICTURES! You two really show what it's all about. You look so happy, in love, and relaxed. Not to mention, you both look GREAT!!

So happy for you, dear Monnie!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding. Many congrats :appl: You looked fabulous, too :love:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
You are a lovely bride and the pics turned out awesome, Congratulations to you both!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
What a romantic wedding! You looked beautiful. Congrats!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous!! Congratulations on your marriage. You look so happy!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Congrats monnie you both look faaaaaabulous! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Best wishes for your married life xoxo

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, everyone! It was a wonderful day and I'm glad I could share it here with my PS friends! :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OH! MY! You looking stunning! Great pics--thanks for sharing; and congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results