shape
carat
color
clarity

Mondera no longer has trade-up!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
The one thing I forgot to check when we got the ring(I was soo excited!). I assumed that Mondera had a trade-up option.

I was planning to upgrade later this year or maybe early next ...but I just found out yesterday that they don''t offer this anymore.

sick.gif

Will we have to start from scratch with a new ring?! Any suggestions?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would contact someone (your salesperson?) at Mondera and tell them your story, say that you know you want to upgrade within the next 2 years and that you were hoping due to the miscommunication that you can get special status and approval to trade-in when you are ready. I'm sure that with a little persuasion on your part they will be amenable, esp if you agree to a %% upgrade when you trade-in or similar (e.g. if you have a stone that was $4k you may say..yes we will definitely up that by 50% or similar to make it worth their while). Get it in writing when they do agree, and then save that paperwork until the time comes.

Good luck!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mara,

Well, we'll try it. They weren't super-friendly to start with... I don't know if it's because my husband is French and we're over here or because we bought a small diamond? Maybe niceness increases with $$$ spent? LOL!
wink2.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
is it true that other jewelers might accept the trade-up?

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results