shape
carat
color
clarity

Monarch64

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh everytime I oogle The 3 stone with the emerald centre stone for sale on Leon''s site I think of you. It is soooh beautiful- so modern- so fabulous
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2007 5:09:03 PM
Author:lisaC
Gosh everytime I oogle The 3 stone with the emerald centre stone for sale on Leon''s site I think of you. It is soooh beautiful- so modern- so fabulous
3.gif
Well I''m so glad to hear something so pretty makes you think of me, LOL!

I went to the gem show in Chicago about a month and a half ago with DeeJay, Catmom, IrishAngel, and Perry, and saw some emerald rings that were just gorgeous as well. Nothing like Leon caliber, but still, they were beautiful. There''s another gem show in May (just happens to be a week after my 30th, hee hee) so I''m crossing my fingers that maybe I''ll get to make a purchase this time!

I love some of the emeralds on Fay Cullen''s site as well...I''m always torn between the sleek and elegant styles and the vintage/antique-y ones on her site. Sure is fun to look!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monarch,

I''ve got my fingers crossed that the booth on the end [you know which one!]still has those gorgeous emerald rings and this time you buy one!!!!!
11.gif
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2007 11:28:02 PM
Author: Catmom
Monarch,

I've got my fingers crossed that the booth on the end [you know which one!]still has those gorgeous emerald rings and this time you buy one!!!!!
11.gif
9.gif
Crossing every body part every which way, LOL!

ETA: is it that halo you're speaking of LisaC? Unforunately I am unable to save pics and post from his website, just wondering which one you had in mind I should ask DH for, lol!

I do love with no exception the square cut halo number he has...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 12:33:06 AM
Author: monarch64

Monarch,

I''ve got my fingers crossed that the booth on the end [you know which one!]still has those gorgeous emerald rings and this time you buy one!!!!!
11.gif
9.gif

don''t hurt yourself
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/20/2007 12:35:48 AM
Author: diamondfan

Date: 1/20/2007 12:33:06 AM
Author: monarch64

Monarch,

11.gif
9.gif

don''t hurt yourself
2.gif
DF, if you''d seen me at the gem show 2 months ago drooling over the emeralds there you''d have really felt my pain!
6.gif
30.gif
3.gif
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you have a drool bucket on to protect you from slipping?! (obscure reference to SNL episode of years back where the people kept drooling all the time...kinda gross but the image popped into my head)...

Monnie, when I was in London I tell you I left a spit trail on Bond Street in front of Graff, Chopard and a couple other stores whose names escape me at this hour.

I have some nice stuff but clearly nothing in this league...who is buying a 45 carat D IF Asscher cut is beyond me (25 million pounds, which is like 50 million if I recall)...but boy I sat there in a trance, sweating on a rare warm day in London in June...would still be there if hubby did not grab me and pull me off the street...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results