shape
carat
color
clarity

Moissanite OEC ring from Golden Bird Jewels

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
David is the BEST isn't he? You must be thrilled. Miss Wow looks amazing!
Thank you! He’s working on a band for me now and I have two other projects after that! He’s great..

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello experts,do you know if Golden bird or tianyu have rose cuts as well!? I'm after a rather elaborate design of all (smallish) rose cuts. Which vendor is more likely to pull off a more intricate custom design? Tia

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Hello experts,do you know if Golden bird or tianyu have rose cuts as well!? I'm after a rather elaborate design of all (smallish) rose cuts. Which vendor is more likely to pull off a more intricate custom design? Tia

Tianyu does, but I don’t know how small they go. My quote was for a 10mm. I’d definitely go with Tianyu or SG for something intricate, especially after @Mamabean had not so great luck with her bezel. Seems like Golden Bird doesn’t have an eye for detail like the Chinese companies. All of them are a risk though, unless you’re copying a design they’ve already done. Definitely a learning curve whereas the North American companies are less of a gamble (but also WAY more expensive!)

Lots of PSers with a wealth of knowledge about each vendors skill set. I’d post inspiration pics on both the Tianyu and StarsGem threads and get others opinions and they should be able to steer you in the right direction.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tianyu does, but I don’t know how small they go. My quote was for a 10mm. I’d definitely go with Tianyu or SG for something intricate, especially after @Mamabean had not so great luck with her bezel. Seems like Golden Bird doesn’t have an eye for detail like the Chinese companies. All of them are a risk though, unless you’re copying a design they’ve already done. Definitely a learning curve whereas the North American companies are less of a gamble (but also WAY more expensive!)

Lots of PSers with a wealth of knowledge about each vendors skill set. I’d post inspiration pics on both the Tianyu and StarsGem threads and get others opinions and they should be able to steer you in the right direction.
Thank you so much. It seems super risky, but I though. Will think about it. I'm not in the US, so going local isn't much better than the gamble with a reputable Chinese vendor I think....

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I took Wonky out yesterday after not wearing her for over a year. I actually forgot about her..I wore a diamond yellow gold band with my white gold rings on my left hand. I wore Wonky on my right hand. I missed her. David did such a good job on her..
David renamed her Miss Wow but she will always be my Wonky..lol
70D238D6-0C54-4300-9735-E19D1F53EAB0.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I took Wonky out yesterday after not wearing her for over a year. I actually forgot about her..I wore a diamond yellow gold band with my white gold rings on my left hand. I wore Wonky on my right hand. I missed her. David did such a good job on her..
David renamed her Miss Wow but she will always be my Wonky..lol
70D238D6-0C54-4300-9735-E19D1F53EAB0.jpeg

Oh, she's so pretty! Glad you were able to find her and enjoy her.

kellie gosselin

Rough_Rock
4A12BCAB-0A80-4938-BFF9-F4E23F81FAC7.jpeg
Here is a picture of the ring on my washing machine where you can see the open cutlet. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable about cut can chime in. I think the side stones may not be oec as they are much more splintery. I’ll have to check.

HI there, I am getting an OEC in the GH color too, how does yours sparkle in the sun, office light and the such?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results