shape
carat
color
clarity

Moissanite OEC ring from Golden Bird Jewels

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
David Klass fixed my Wonky! He cut out the bad bezel and did a fine milgrain..and made it perfectly round! It looks so pretty now! I LOVE the stone..and now my ring is perfect..What was so funny is David sent it in his blue velvet ring box and bag..tied with a bow. She was the “Pretty Woman” going into the fancy store..and she got the royal treatment! :lol:
I take terrible photos.but here she is..
804D8C14-518C-4022-B090-1A56E9EE13DA.jpeg
I just thanked David and told him I named the ring Wonky before her makeover. He said I should call her Miss Wow..so she has a new name! :lol:

Last edited:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
David Klass fixed my Wonky! He cut out the bad bezel and did a fine milgrain..and made it perfectly round! It looks so pretty now! I LOVE the stone..and now my ring is perfect..What was so funny is David sent it in his blue velvet ring box and bag..tied with a bow. She was the “Pretty Woman” going into the fancy store..and she got the royal treatment! :lol:

Wow!! Much better!!! He did such a great job!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
She’s now renamed Miss Wow by David Klass..I can’t stop laughing..
Haha well that ring IS wow now!! It really does look so much better! I love miligrain!:kiss2:

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
I just thanked David and told him I named the ring Wonky before her makeover. He said I should call her Miss Wow..so she has a new name! :lol:
What a transformation!! She looks great!! You should post a before and after pic.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here’s her before..
65958152-246A-432E-AA76-B518F7A1651B.jpeg
Her after..He cut out some of the bezel..rounded her out and added a fine milgrain..
15360156-2432-432F-869B-73AB9083A2DF.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This makes me want to get a ring from India and have DK fix it :geek2: it looks amazing!!!!!
Hahaha! Right?! I feel like I hit the lotto! The milgrain is perfect!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't get over the transformation! It's like an entirely new ring! It's incredible, congrats!
Thank you! It even sparkles more! It was like it was trapped in it’s wonky cocoon bezel and now it’s free! Haha!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it’s perfection now!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it’s perfection now!
It really is! I have to say the OEC from GoldenBird is really nice and sparkly. His setting not good at all. It would be worth it to just buy the stone and have someone make it like David.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
If you don’t mind my asking, what did DK charge for the fix? Again, if you aren’t comfortable disclosing that I understand!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you don’t mind my asking, what did DK charge for the fix? Again, if you aren’t comfortable disclosing that I understand!
I don’t mind at all..It was a very reasonable $125 including shipping back to me!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t mind at all..It was a very reasonable $125 including shipping back to me!

Wow, that’s amazing! Even after ordering it from one vendor and having it fixed by a master, you’re still all in less than even the Chinese companies probably. And the milgrain and bezel are perfect! I prefer the finer hand done milgrain instead. The stone looks completely different! I seriously want one!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that’s amazing! Even after ordering it from one vendor and having it fixed by a master, you’re still all in less than even the Chinese companies probably. And the milgrain and bezel are perfect! I prefer the finer hand done milgrain instead. The stone looks completely different! I seriously want one!!!
You could probably get the ring from GoldenBird and then ask DK to milgrain it for you!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
You could probably get the ring from GoldenBird and then ask DK to milgrain it for you!

I considered it! The 8mm in 9k is like $260 so around $400 altogether. Does that sound right? I have a 3 stone from DK I still need to pay for so that will come first, but I need a bezel in my life!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I considered it! The 8mm in 9k is like $260 so around $400 altogether. Does that sound right? I have a 3 stone from DK I still need to pay for so that will come first, but I need a bezel in my life!
It does..I LOVE this ring now..:love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
I hope I love my one from starsgem as I don’t have DK to help fix it:D

Just need some of the PS peeps thoughts on the stone before asking them to go ahead and set it:???:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope I love my one from starsgem as I don’t have DK to help fix it:D

Just need some of the PS peeps thoughts on the stone before asking them to go ahead and set it:???:
I’m going through the same thing with my pendant from Tianyu. So far it’s been going smoothly..I hope you love yours.

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock

David is the BEST isn't he? You must be thrilled. Miss Wow looks amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results