carat
color
clarity

MOH seeking help from brides!

entitledpearl22

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hey ladies,

I am MOH in my friends wedding this weekend and have been racking my brain for a nice gift to suprise her with on her wedding day.. I am currently making a scrap book of the entire wedding process that will be one of my wedding gifts to the couple but I wanted to do something unique on the day of ( and not like diamond earings... on an under 75 if possible budget).

Did any of you ladies recieve a gift from your MOH or the bridemaids that touched you on your big day? Or maybe something you would have like to have?

Thanks a bunch in advance...

Oh and just FYI, in my circle I'm the "Bre" so i'm freaking out that I cant think of something... :twirl:

laine

Brilliant_Rock
From a good friend, I got a jar filled with childhood memories and a note that included instructions on baking a friendship cake (bake for 18 years). The whole thing was probably free or just a few bucks, but it was really sweet! It was so funny seeing each thing and explaining the stories to my family (who were watching us open gifts) as they looked at me like I'd lost my mind as I was laughing hysterically at these totally inane things.

Other than homemade by you, handmade by someone else is always nice--try Etsy for good gifts or ideas. I think these vases are super sweet: http://www.etsy.com/shop/annaspots

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results