shape
carat
color
clarity

modified Golden Sands setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Hello,

When I first started posting I was sure about what setting I wanted. Well, taking into consideration that the dream ring had a 2+ carat center stone (not in my budget) I have been considering other settings. I saw something on gsplatinum.com that I like but would like to change in a few ways, maybe a combined design between my three favorites. Does anyone know where I can find some GS inspired settings, maybe I''ll find something that is similar but that I like 100%.

emnightingale

Rough_Rock
Lanee,

You should try contacting Greg at www.ringdesigner.com. He did my wedding set and his custom work is beautiful and affordable. It might be worth a shot just to talk to him.

Em

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks emnightingale. I have a local guy to do the customwork if I don't find something that is exactly what I want but sometimes the "inspired" version has exactly what the original was missing.

emnightingale

Rough_Rock
I hear you. I already knew what I wanted when I got my rings done. Sometimes you just need to see it to know what you want.

Em
wavey.gif

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have seen some of Greg's work, and it is indeed very fine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results