shape
carat
color
clarity

Moco AGS000 and August vintage moissanite stones

lovebezels

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I have been considering purchasing either a moco ags000 or August Vintage moissanite stone. Great cut is really important to me! Does anyone have a side by side comparison of the two?

lovebezels

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I have been considering purchasing either a moco ags000 or August Vintage moissanite stone. Great cut is really important to me! Does anyone have a side by side comparison of the two?
This was my first post, and I accidently posted in the wrong area! Sorry!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this is in the wrong section. You want the fabulous fashion jewelry sub, since this is to talk about pieces for sale. You can hit "report concern" and ask mods to move it.

Meowingtons

Rough_Rock
The search function is your friend. A number of posters have discussed this before, and one or two posters put up pictures. I found the pics and info some time back via search, although I don't remember which thread.

The general consensus is the MoCo AGS 000 is beautiful, although it does seem there's variability from stone to stone, so it's best to order one to see it IRL. There's a return policy (unlike AV, which is custom cut so no refunds) so at least you can return it if you don't like it. The AV is more expensive but has greater consistency in cut. However the no returns policy, and issues with cutting has meant substantial delays in people getting their stones.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The AV ideal rounds are so beautiful and I believe if you chose one from his stock, there is a return policy in place. Custom cut is final sale. Good Luck!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just want to input that I recently received an August vintage round and it’s the most beautiful cut moissanite I’ve ever seen. I’ll never buy any other brand I feel it’s so superior.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The search function is your friend. A number of posters have discussed this before, and one or two posters put up pictures. I found the pics and info some time back via search, although I don't remember which thread.

The general consensus is the MoCo AGS 000 is beautiful, although it does seem there's variability from stone to stone, so it's best to order one to see it IRL. There's a return policy (unlike AV, which is custom cut so no refunds) so at least you can return it if you don't like it. The AV is more expensive but has greater consistency in cut. However the no returns policy, and issues with cutting has meant substantial delays in people getting their stones.
You can return AV as long as it's in stock. You can't return custom cuts.

AK29

Shiny_Rock
@lovebezels
Ive bought both!
AV has a much crisper, better cut in the stones Ive seen from them compared to the one AGS000 from Moco. Let me find my post and link it so you can compare for yourself! I couldve just got a dud from MoCo but it was very blurry looking.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...eal-cut-h-a-or-amora-gem-eternity-h-a.248938/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results