shape
carat
color
clarity

Mocha colored BM dresses...what color shoes?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hm ... I think either could work! I think I'd vote for gold, but it's by, like, 1%. Honestly, I think I'd probably let the BM's choose individually, and go for a little variety ... both together would be visually interesting, I think.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I would go for Gold, it would look a little warm, since the colors are close but that is just me.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think either would be nice but am leaning more towards gold.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
gold for me.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
gold- especially since you are going for fall colors and I think the gold really plays into that nicely.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I'd say any metallic would be fine...but a mixture of gold and bronze would probably be quite striking. With a fall wedding and the color scheme you're going for, I'd stick with warm undertones.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!!

I'm actually having two girls wear that dress that it is in the picture but ALL mocha and then another dress of the same length but different style.

I was thinking Gold also. I think the mix idea is awesome, especially if it were gold and bronze butttt the plan was to have the guys wear an all black tux, black vest, black shirt, and then the tie would match the color shoes the girls wore OR I could have the ties be mocha color. Decisions!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo, a gold tie might make for pretty pictures. EITHER way its going to be lovely.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely think gold would look great with that color!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gold!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm. I was all prepared to go with gold when I heard "mocha", but looking at the picture the dress has a pinkish hue, at least on my monitor, and I think a bronze shoe would be the most flattering corresponding shade.

I'm a little in love with this tie, though - Geoffrey Beane - but I'm always obsessed with paisley.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
vc10um|1307500323|2940431 said:
I'd say any metallic would be fine...but a mixture of gold and bronze would probably be quite striking. With a fall wedding and the color scheme you're going for, I'd stick with warm undertones.
This!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Have the actual dresses come in yet? If not, you might want to hold off until you see the exact shade. I only mention this because I had ordered my BM dresses in amethyst, which to me sounded (and looked on the screen) like a very jewel-toned purple. Instead, the actual fabric almost seems periwinkle. Not bad, but not exactly what I had in mind.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
KittyGolightly|1307663440|2942060 said:
Have the actual dresses come in yet? If not, you might want to hold off until you see the exact shade. I only mention this because I had ordered my BM dresses in amethyst, which to me sounded (and looked on the screen) like a very jewel-toned purple. Instead, the actual fabric almost seems periwinkle. Not bad, but not exactly what I had in mind.

They have not come in yet but we have seen the color in person...they're pretty accurate on the website too =]

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I like the gold and bronze idea. I have a pair of Cole Haan flats that have a few metallic colors interwoven together. This is the only pic I could find online...

colehaan-chloe.jpg

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Cute shoes!

They're gonna have to be one color though because of the tie matching

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gold !!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I got bored at work today and played with different colors of shoes with this dress...

I actually liked silver best, even though I initially thought gold or bronze. The mocha is more gray in undertones than gold, so I vote silver.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'd go with fabric shoes and have them dyed to match the cummerbund on the dress, or have them wear bronze shoes. They'd have to get the shoes all together to make sure they match.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys, just wanted to update you!

We decided on "champagne" colored shoes. I don't want them to have identical shoes, I'm not into that so they are free to get whatever shoes they'd like. 2 are wearing the dress I linked (but it is not two-toned, it will be ALL mocha) and the other 2 are wearing a dress of the same length but different style.

Groomsmen will have 'champagne' colored ties.

davidlochte

Rough_Rock
Gold is best

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results