shape
carat
color
clarity

MOB dress help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies, my mom and I went shopping today and FINALLY found something that we love for her.

My BM''s are wearing brown, and the MOB dress is brown. But we put the BM dress next to the MOB dress and it doesn''t match, but compliments. I don''t care, I think she looks awesome in it.. but my mom is still a little leery about wearing the same color, but doesn''t know if she wants to order a dress in a color she hasn''t seen.

Would someone be able to photoshop this dress black for me? thanks in advance!!

mobdress90099.jpg

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
does this help some? It''s a beautiful dress, btw.

mobdress90099black.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
oooh! thank you sooo much!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
That''s an awesome dress. I wish I would have had time to shop for such a dress. Your Mom will look fab whether it''s brown or black.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even though I generally love black, I think that dress is too much in black. I can't really think of how to say what I am thinking. I just think that dress needs to be in a color. It's beautiful in brown.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks miracles! The problem is that we don''t have much time now because this dress takes about 16 weeks. My wedding is 15 weeks away...the lady at the shop said it wouldn''t be a problem, but leave it to my mom to wait until the END of APRIL to look for a dress!

She is second guessing it now so I am trying to get her to just order it! Gotta love her though!
9.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 12:22:29 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Even though I generally love black, I think that dress is too much in black. I can''t really think of how to say what I am thinking. I just think that dress needs to be in a color. It''s beautiful in brown.

I agree. Black makes the dress look more dramatic and to me almost gives it a "gothic" feel with the ruffled collar and sleeves. I think it''s gorgeous in brown though! And I think that if it''s a different shade of brown than the bm dresses then it''ll look great!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 12:42:07 PM
Author: PearlDahhhling

Date: 3/28/2009 12:22:29 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Even though I generally love black, I think that dress is too much in black. I can''t really think of how to say what I am thinking. I just think that dress needs to be in a color. It''s beautiful in brown.

I agree. Black makes the dress look more dramatic and to me almost gives it a ''gothic'' feel with the ruffled collar and sleeves. I think it''s gorgeous in brown though! And I think that if it''s a different shade of brown than the bm dresses then it''ll look great!
Yeah, thanks....more what I was thinking, too!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks DiamondSeeker and Pearl...I too love it in brown, I think that is what my mom is going to end up going with. she is just nervous because the BM are wearing brown too, but honestly, it''s not the same brown and it''s 2009, I told her she can wear whatever color she wants !

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I really like the dress style, but not in black.

Did you/she consider a contrasting sash? Particularly something that would pick up on your dress style or colour schemes?

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I love it in brown, think it looks a little funny in black.

My mom found a gorgeous teal dress, but since the girls are wearing teal she picked a navy dress. Which is also in the dark blue family, but different - and if the brown is different, I think it''s a great choice :)

Push her toward brown!!! It''s so cute!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the replies ladies! My mom and I just got back and she ordered it in brown! She''s happy, I''m happy, it worked out well!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh good
36.gif
...I love it in the brown!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely brown. It''s such a gorgeous dress and the brown really warms it up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results