shape
carat
color
clarity

MOB dress for my mama....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
So, here it is. It''s so beautiful, and my mom looks great in it! She''s going through chemo right now as a preventative measure (she beat ovarian cancer and her numbers started to go up four years later) and wasn''t feeling too hot about herself, but she''s got a head full of hair and a kickin tan because of this new medicine - and her numbers are going down, so it''s working very well! I don''t have pics of her in it - but she was literally glowing when she tried it on! I''m so happy she''s comfortable in it!

It''s a Mori Lee Bridesmaid Dress, and she got it in the Vintage Silver...

I love this dress! i am so glad your mom found something that makes her feel really beautiful right now - sounds like you have a great relationship!

Very elegant, It''s beautiful!

Date: 3/19/2009 8:20:14 PM
Author: violet3
I love this dress! i am so glad your mom found something that makes her feel really beautiful right now - sounds like you have a great relationship!
I love it too! I''m kinda jealous - she''s got pockets in her dress!

We do have a great relationship - she''s the strongest person I know and I admire her.

Date: 3/19/2009 8:24:20 PM
Author: ice-queen
Very elegant, It''s beautiful!
She is very happy with it - she was disappointed when she looked at the typical MOB dresses and how ''old'' they can look.

Great choice! Sending dust and hugs to your Mom..
1.gif

Wow so gorgeous! I love that as a MOB dress.

Gorgeous. I used to have the body for that, but boy oh boy, not any more
23.gif
2.gif

I bet people will think she''s the sister of the bride
30.gif

Ooh gorgeous! I bet she''ll look great!

GORGEOUS dress!! I''m sure your mom will look and feel beautiful in that!

Wow! What a stunning MOB dress!!!

What a gorgeous dress! Your mom will look wonderful
36.gif

What a wonderful feeling that must be for your mom!! Everyone should feel gorgeous at a wedding!!
31.gif
Beautiful dress.

That''s stunning! How wonderful that your mother will have a chance to shine at your wedding!

Wow, it''s just lovely and perfect. So glad that your mom feels beautiful in it!

Stunning dress, that will look amazing congrats to your mum on being on the road to recovery :).

It''s a gorgeous dress. So elegant!!

Fabulous dress! Good on ya Mum for not settling for any old MOB dress and getting something that she feels great in! Can''t wait to see the pics!!!!

What a gorgeous dress! That is fantastic that she feels so great in it. All the best to her and congratulations on beating cancer, I know it isn''t easy. Now she can feel like an absolute princess in that amazing gown!
9.gif

Beautiful dress! Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP