shape
carat
color
clarity

MMM and the Knot?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Hey MMM, is that you on The Knot homepage? If so, did you submit a "real wedding" entry to them? I just adore your wedding theme! I''d love to know if any other PS''ers weddings are posted on there as well!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to go check it out, but YES! It''s her and her wedding party! Wow, how cool is that?!!?!?!?

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Wow, how cool!!!
36.gif

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, very cool! Hers is one of the first wedding picture threads I added as a favorite on my computer a while back! Then I saw it on knot.com! Her wedding was so beautiful and part of the inspiration for our wedding colors we hope to use!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
i didn''t even know we were on the homepage!! hah! thanks for sharing that with me :)
and since it''s down now i probably never would have known!

i am beyond flattered to hear you speak so nicely about our wedding!! it was definitely a labor of love and it''s such a nice reward to hear appreciation for the final result.

to answer the first question, our photographer (agnes lopez) submitted us to the knot magazine. we are actually in the current issue of the florida knot print magazine, and i guess all of the weddings that run in the various local knot magazine throughout the country also get posted online. it''s been really fun having people just stumble upon our wedding both in the magazine and online. such a trip!

and if anyone is wondering what the heck we are talking about the link is herehttp://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/47084/view.aspx?id=47084&type=1&location=033

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 2:01:53 AM
Author: MMM
i didn''t even know we were on the homepage!! hah! thanks for sharing that with me :)

and since it''s down now i probably never would have known!

i am beyond flattered to hear you speak so nicely about our wedding!! it was definitely a labor of love and it''s such a nice reward to hear appreciation for the final result.

to answer the first question, our photographer (agnes lopez) submitted us to the knot magazine. we are actually in the current issue of the florida knot print magazine, and i guess all of the weddings that run in the various local knot magazine throughout the country also get posted online. it''s been really fun having people just stumble upon our wedding both in the magazine and online. such a trip!

and if anyone is wondering what the heck we are talking about the link is herehttp://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/47084/view.aspx?id=47084&type=1&location=033

thanks for sharing the link! i love reading through the knot and as soon as i saw this thread, i went immediately to the knot to look for you but then i realized... i don''t know which bride you are! haha

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 2:01:53 AM
Author: MMM
i didn't even know we were on the homepage!! hah! thanks for sharing that with me :)

Aww that's too bad you missed it! It was the picture of you standing in the middle of your bridesmaids, and the title was "Bridesmaid Dresses You'll Love!"

Thanks for sharing the link to your "Real Wedding" with us MMM, I still can't get over how great your yellow theme turned out. Definitely knot-worthy
36.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is so cool! What a keepsake to have a magazine with your wedding in it!!!!

I just love the tent frame...so pretty and open!!! What a view!!

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow!! So pretty!!!! I''m not too far from you MMM, I''m in Hillsborough County. My BF has the same name as your husband too, LOL.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
katomm - my husband and i are both from hillsborough county too! we got married in sarasota, but we are from tampa. :)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
MMM I saw the article of you in the Florida Knot! But I couldn''t figure who you were here on PS. I love your wedding, btw!! I live in St. Pete and got engaged in downtown by the blue light trees! That''s where our engagement photos are going to be shot at!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results