shape
carat
color
clarity

Missjaxon''s Inspiration Board

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Hello All
35.gif
! Just thought I would share my first inspiration board because I am very excited that I actually have a "vision" for the day. So here it is....

101010.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it! I adore that shade of pink too-it''s beautiful!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Pink and black are two of my favorite colors together! I love it. Very cute. :)

Do you plan on doing the cake and cupcakes? I love the idea of doing both ie having a smaller than normal cake and cupcake tier. They both look soo cute and yummy!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
bee*- Thank you! Pink is my absolute favourite colour so there was never any debate what my colour would be, just which shade.
21.gif

Definately, Maybe - Thank you! I wasn''t sure which other colour to choose that would accent that shade of pink, but was drawn to black and I feel it gives it a more elegant theme (I am hoping anyway). I would like to have a smaller cake and then some mini cakes or cupcakes because I think they are absolutely adorable.

glueck

Shiny_Rock
GREAT board!! Fresh and fun colors! I have to say what I was really loving on the board was the damask against the polka dotted cake. I loved the mixture of the elements.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Thank You glueck!!

missjae

Shiny_Rock
I love LoVe LOVE this inspiration board!!! It makes me want to be in the wedding
2.gif
1.gif
I love my dress!!! I love you!
30.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Here is an updated Canvas.... and Thank You Jae Jae! I am very excited to have you as my MOH!!
9.gif

jaxscott101010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results