shape
carat
color
clarity

Missing Natural Pearl and OEC Diamond Stickpin- a little dust?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
A couple weeks ago, I bought a gorgeous natural pearl and OEC diamond stickpin from Upgradable on Diamondbistro. I just a couple of pearl cleaning wipes in from Pearl Paradise, and I thought I''d go clean my pin...only find it is missing! I have wanted a natural pearl for years...so when I finally found one, I was absolutely ecstatic. I loved it.

It was wrapped very loosely in a little piece of damp paper towel to keep it from scratching and to give it moisture. I''m worried someone might have thrown it out, but as soon as you touched it you would know there was something inside, and I don''t think anyone would knowingly throw it out...but I''ve looked absolutely everywhere and it is no where to be found. Does anyone have a little spare dust to spare?

Upgradable, if you see this, would you mind posting a pic?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m so sorry you cannot find it. I''m throwing dust north, south, east, and west for you!!

IMG_1154sdf.JPG

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Upgradable! I have to say, I absolutely love your tastes!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust coming your way in hopes that you find this treasure. That''s a beautiful pin. I''ve lost my share of jewelry in my lifetime, and it is such a terrible feeling not being able to locate something precious. Good news: I''ve found a lot of things weeks or even years later!

Personal sidenote/threadjack: I bought myself a rolling ring for my 30th birthday and sadly lost it last summer. I used the ladies room at a gas station when traveling and took it off to wash my hands, and left it there on the sink.
15.gif
I halfheartedly searched for a couple of days, not 100% sure that''s what had happened, but finally resigned myself to the fact that I had, indeed, left it there for some lucky person. I hope they were either able to wear it, gift it, or sell it to buy or pay for something they needed. I bought it before the price of gold went up drastically, so I haven''t been able to replace it yet. Someday!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Aww thank you Monarch! I still haven''t found it sadly.

I hope that you are able to replace your rolling ring! Have you looked on Signed Pieces?

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh no, sorry to hear about your lost pearl pin, i hope you find it soon

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shoot! This thread just reminded me that I left my rings in my pants pocket...BAD HUDSON!!!

I hope you find your pin soon!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Fingers crossed - I hope your pin turns up! It looks to be a beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results