shape
carat
color
clarity

Missing Boy Scout Found Alive

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Boy Scout missing in North Carolina has been found alive. For those of you who do not live in the United States, this has been a story many of us were following.

Deborah
34.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PHEW!!!! I''m so glad.
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Oh good! We were just talking about this yesterday at work!

*M*

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
Thank heavens. How horrible for all concerned.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I live in NC, and it was certainly scary. I checked the news on the computer right about the time they announced they had found him and got to see the video. I think we need GPS bracelets for kids when they go camping or on field trips.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am beyond thrilled, a scary story with a happy ending, which we have too few of. Hopefully his scout training helped and he was dressed for the weather which I am sure also helped him too. God bless all the search and rescue people, and I am sure his parents are over the moon.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
I am the father to a couple of scouts and yet I cannot imagine what the boy and his parents were going through.

Despite the possibilities his Dad had this great quote:

"What we got here is our son, who''s lost, lost somewhere out there, and we don''t know where he is," Kent Auberry said. "We''ve got great professionals looking for him. We''re just waiting for the news."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results