carat
color
clarity

Miss Mica wins Best in Show !

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, well, well.
Much to everyone’s surprise, Miss Mica strutted her stuff and beat all those other “show dogs”.
Miss Mica is a bit old, a bit fat, a bit droopy in the “tuck up” after babies and bit lacking in feathering (longer fur) where it counts but she is pretty and will do anything for a bit of sausage held out in front.
She looked lovely and floated around the ring buoyed by that sausage smell wafting.
And it didn’t go down well with those who weekend in, weekend out take their Salukis to show after show chasing the satin ribbons. I smirked to myself listening to “them” saying why she shouldn’t have won and then gave a mega watt smile when they realised I was standing there and had heard everything. Winners are grinners.
Miss Mica is now relaxing.IMG_9471.jpeg

Congratulations, lovely girl.
Yaaas, the best kind of win! Never underestimate the power of a good sausage:lol:

Congratulations Miss Micaaaaaa!!!!

You Go Gurl! :clap:

Good going Miss Mica :love:

That’s amazing!! Congratulations!!

Big Congratulations to Miss Mica and you too @Bron357 !

How very exciting, floppy belly and all (I can relate Miss Mica!)

She certainly knows how to strike a pose!

Congratulations to bith of you!

Miss Mica is a bit old, a bit fat, a bit droopy in the “tuck up”

So am I and no one ever gives me a sausage. Congratulations lovely Mica and proud mama Bron.

Congratulations Bron. You must be so proud of Mica. She looks lovely
“relaxing” with her medals!

Congratulations! Is that her winning pose? :cool2:

So am I and no one ever gives me a sausage. Congratulations lovely Mica and proud mama Bron.

I read that part and immediately thought, “I feel seen!!!”
Congratulations Bron357 and Mica!! Nice to know that us older gals still have something to offer.

awesome congrates!!!!!

HI:

Winner winner sausage dinner!

cheers--Sharon

Congratulations beautiful Mica, and to your dedicated and loving mumma ❤

Well done Mica for winning! And Bron you get a medal too for taking the high road when you overheard the less than gracious losers!

What is NOT to like about this thread? THANK YOU!

Well, well, well.
Much to everyone’s surprise, Miss Mica strutted her stuff and beat all those other “show dogs”.
Miss Mica is a bit old, a bit fat, a bit droopy in the “tuck up” after babies and bit lacking in feathering (longer fur) where it counts but she is pretty and will do anything for a bit of sausage held out in front.
She looked lovely and floated around the ring buoyed by that sausage smell wafting.
And it didn’t go down well with those who weekend in, weekend out take their Salukis to show after show chasing the satin ribbons. I smirked to myself listening to “them” saying why she shouldn’t have won and then gave a mega watt smile when they realised I was standing there and had heard everything. Winners are grinners.
Miss Mica is now relaxing.IMG_9471.jpeg

congradulations !!!
wonderful and happy news
1711776914208.jpeg

Gorgeous Mica and congratulations @Bron357!

Yay! Congratulations to Mica!

Also love the photo & glad mine isn’t the only young lady who likes to keep with ALL her bits on show :lol-2:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP