shape
carat
color
clarity

Milwaukee Wisconsin Gem & Jewelry Show - April 24-26

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone else interested in going to a gem and jewlery show in Milwaukee?

April 24-26 @ Wisconsin Exposition Center (Hall C); 8200 W. Greenfield Ave, West Allis, WI 53214

Friday: 12 - 6

Sat: 10 - 6

Sun: 11 - 5

Its a lot closer for me than the Chicago one - and a chance for all those great people in the Chicago area to do a road trip to another place. If you get tired of Gems might I suggest the Art Museum, The Mitchel Domes, or even the Zoo (where some of us probably belong).

There is also the Harley Davidson Museum.... and lots of othe attractions.

I will probalby target Saturday - but Sunday may be posible as well.

Perry

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw what a bummer -- I will be down in Austin visting friends from the 23rd - 27th.
8.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh maybe. Depends on what day and whether I can get hubby to watch the babies. I''ll keep an eye out for this thread though!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK NeatFreak: Now is the time to line up hubbies baby sitting....

Sat late AM - early afternoon would work best for me; but I could do sunday as well.

Any other takers....

Note - this is at the south side of State Fair Park (behind the Petite Ice Center).

Address is:
Wisconsin Exposition Center (Hall C)
8200 W. Greenfield Ave
West Allis, WI 53214

I was planning on scouting arrond the area for restruants; but did not get that far into Milwaukee today (I had 3 other stops on the north side).

Perry

Perry

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Guess I visited 3 weeks too early! Have fun!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Oh man - I''d love to pop down there, but its my only day off and I need to spend some time with my grandma. She''s still in the hospital and that''s the only day I can be there with her for another week or so.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went, I saw, and I bought.....

Sorry that all you others could not make it.

Actually, it was a lot smaller this year - and their seemed to be more pearl dealers than normal (and a low quality - low cost pearls at that).

I have a freind who has daughters that are starting to make bead jewelry; I could not talk her into bringing the kids down (it would be about a 2.5 hour drive for them - one way); but I did buy an assortment of natural rock beads and wood beads for them to make stuff from.

I also bought some of the 1000 count Egyptian cotton sheets.... so now I can sleep in luxury (at least more than I had been). Anyone want to join me?
2.gif
There is pleanty of room... (single gals only).

Perry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results