shape
carat
color
clarity

Mikimoto Classic Drop Earrings 8mm Akoya 0.16ctw diamonds in 18KWG

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/ear...rings-8mm-akoya-0-dot-16ctw-diamonds-in-18kwg

Mikimoto website listing: https://www.mikimotoamerica.com/us_en/classic-drop-earrings

I bought these beautiful earrings late last year, thinking I will wear Akoya earrings regularly. Unfortunately I haven't reached for these ever since I bought them. I wore them once to take pictures and will disinfect the posts of course. I realize now I am a White South Sea pearl fan and wear my WSS all the time :)

The pearls have beautiful luster - you can see the reflection of my red cellphone case in the pictures. They also have the pink overtone to them that is flattering to all skin tones. These earrings are elegant, classic and look great dressed up or down.

I would like to sell this for $1575. As a private seller, this is a final sale so please ask any questions or more photos before purchasing.

Payment through Paypal Friends and Family.

Shipping is within US only and I will send through USPS registered mail.

IMG_6201 (Large).jpg
IMG_6209 (Large).jpg
IMG_6214 (Large).jpg
IMG_6217 (Large).jpg

M

Marriedbuteloped

Super pretty!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These earrings really suit you! I hope you don’t regret selling………

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These earrings really suit you! I hope you don’t regret selling………

I don't think I will - the fact that I keep reaching for my WSS studs tells me that I am definitely someone who likes bigger pearls!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A PSer needs to buy these!!

No one does akoya better than Mikimoto and Luckyhonu’s price is a discount off retail - and Miki never goes on sale, even through resellers!! I remember when she was first thinking of these, and sourcing a gem quality pearl and having it custom mounted was just a couple hundred off Miki retail - so I’ll bet this is actually lower or right around what would cost to try to remake these unbranded... Legit great deal here!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results