shape
carat
color
clarity

Michigan's Longest Garage Sale, 180 miles on Hwy 12 - Next Weekend!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stretching from New Buffalo to Detroit -- 180 miles of treasures! (OK... that might be overstating it just a bit... )

The CB and I have never been but our MI friends have been talking about this since... well... since it ended last year so next weekend we're GOING!

https://www.us12heritagetrail.org/garage_sale.asp

Any other ambitious people hitting the trail?

Last edited:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I highly doubt you'll make it all the way out to me, DeeJay, but if you're planning to head all the way to the last few stops on the east end, let me know!
(I will likely not be going...I need to get RID of things right now, not buy them!)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, if I do make it to you I'll be hard to miss because I'll have to be driving an 18 wheeler at that point! :lol: We're going to start in New Buffalo and go east from there. That's the Saturday plan; if we still have it in us (and/or any room in the SUV) we'll likely pick up on Sunday where we leave off on Saturday.

BTW I need... um... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, man. You couldn't pay me enough to be part of that! I hope you find some great treasures, though. And even if you don't, I suppose at least you can say you've been to this crazy event.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sounds crazy in a fun way. I hope whoever goes will find some good deals on bling!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results