shape
carat
color
clarity

MIA and suspicious FedEx box

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies...I''ve been gone for a long long while, due to a combination of things. My grandmother who has been sick passed away two weeks ago, so I''ve been consumed with family. We are all very close and it''s been rough on everyone. On top of that, work has completely EXPLODED. Needless to say, not much diamond time.

Just wanted to say hi
35.gif
to everyone and congraulate all the interim newly engaged ladies!!!
36.gif
I see we''ve passed our golden 50 already!

Oh and just wanted to add...I briefly glimpsed a FedEx box in my bf''s car trunk last week. Leon was schedlued to finish 3/21. What could it be??!!?!?!

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
sorry to hear about your loss...

and i hope the package is what i think it is!! how exciting!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Ginger...I''m so sorry to hear about your grandmother. HUGS!

And the FedEx box is definitely what you think it is...I can''t wait to see the hand pics!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You are a far better woman then I am. I would have been tempted to peek in the box but at the very least look at the return label....You must be so excited! I am sure your family will be glad for something positive to focus on. Good Luck and I cannot wait to see pictures!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear about your grandmother''s passing Ginger. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
12.gif

I''m excited to find out what''s in that FedEx box too! I hope it''s not some stupid boy thing - video game, DVD, whatever!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ginger- so sorry to hear about your loss. i know how tough deaths can be... my thoughts are with you and your family!

but how exciting that your bf probably has your faaaabulous leon mege! i hope you don''t have to wait much longer
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Ginger - I''m sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope you and your family are doing OK.

Meanwhile.. who was the early LIW. who opened up the fed-ex box and re-wrapped it?? I think it may have been AudreyHepburn perhaps?? I mean.. i''m not suggesting YOU do such a thing.. I''d never suggest THAT.. lol..

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger, I''m so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother.

I hope your ring was in that box. I can''t wait to see another Leon masterpiece!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ginger, Being so close to my grandmother, I can''t imagine how difficult that must have been for you. I hope that you and your family are well! And of course thrilled for you that you saw something in the car..... I can''t wait to see some pics :)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ginger,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother
7.gif
I can imagine how hard a time this is, and I''m sure it''s an adjustment time....you will ALWAYS have your memories of her, and how wonderful that she was such a close part of your life for so MUCH of your life! (((HUGS))) it is such a hard loss
39.gif

Now, as far as fedex goes?.....hmmm, I think there are some good things coming to you SOON!!! (I''d be peeking, I think!)

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ginger, good to hear from you. My condolences to you and your family.

I hope the package is from Leon, so it can bring a great big, much needed smile to your face.
2.gif
2.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger B

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. It is never easy when someone you love dissapears from your life. ((HUGS!!))I''ll bet that you have lots of funny stories and memories of all the times you spent together.
5.gif

take care

lovey

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger,

So sorry for you loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

Brightest Blessings,

K--

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for all your thoughts ladies, you guys are so great! I love how we really feel like a real community. My family really appreciates all the kindness and sympathy ya''ll have sent our way.

1.gif

as for the box, no peeking, haven''t asked him about it, haven''t even brought up leon. although its tough, i don''t want to spoil his fun, esp since he indulged so much with me as far as helping to pick out the ring.
12.gif

thanks again ladies
4.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
ginger-
I hope that time quickly eases your pain. Your grandmother must have been a wonderful person and that all of you will miss her dearly and have memories of her to cherish forever.

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Ginger...welcome back. I am sorry for the loss of your grandmother! That''s never an easy time. Hopefully you can take some comfort knowing that she is no longer in pain & in a better place!

Man oh man, do you have a high level of restraint! lol. Wise woman not to bring it up all things ring related...otherwiwse it may prolong the actual asking & you definitely don''t want that! lol. Keep us posted. I''m keeping my fingers crossed! Can''t wait to see another Leon masterpiece!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results