shape
carat
color
clarity

Mexico Vacation!! Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
I am totally bored. Yes I have a masters thesis to work on, but uhhhh no thanks, not now
11.gif
Instead, I''ve decided to share my vacation pics with everyone!! When we got home we had over 2000 photos!! We can thank digital cameras for that... So I finally went through them and got it down to a manageable 450 photos
3.gif
Don''t worry I''m not going to post them all, just a few cool ones...

MexSlide1.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

MexSlide2.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

MexSlide3.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

MexSlide4.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

MexSlide5.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock

MexSlide6.jpg

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, they''re great photos. Where did you go in Mexico?

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! We were just south of Cancun.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
We were down at San Jose Del Cabo (on the Baja Peninsular) last July. I was in awe of the fish they were pulling off the boats. ENORMOUS! It looks like you must have had some good lobster on your plates! As for the fish in the ocean....you''re managed to capture their coloring, which is no easy task. Thanks for sharing such great pics.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sunkist, your pictures are fabulous, and I especially love the one of you walking away toward the ocean . . . just a fabulous beach picture! Makes me anxious for our honeymoon to get here already!

Date: 1/24/2006 2:31:31 AM
Author: MiniMouse
We were down at San Jose Del Cabo (on the Baja Peninsular) last July. I was in awe of the fish they were pulling off the boats. ENORMOUS! It looks like you must have had some good lobster on your plates! As for the fish in the ocean....you''re managed to capture their coloring, which is no easy task. Thanks for sharing such great pics.

Cabo is awesome! My fiance and I are considering buying property there as no matter where we end up living, Cabo will always be pretty easy to get to.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pics Sunkist, makes me want to go right now!!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 11:12:08 PM
Author: kaleigh
Great pics Sunkist, makes me want to go right now!!!!

You should!!
9.gif
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful pics!
30.gif
I love scuba diving (I have my license)!!! Thanks for sharing!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow I just found this thread - terrific pictures!!!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing your pics - they''re beautiful. I want to go snorkeling on my honeymoon next year, I have never been before. Are the ones with the corals from that or the scuba diving? Just curious. I like the idea of seeing more (scuba) but would only feel comfortable snorkeling at this point.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sarita - Thanks! The first 2 groups of photos are from snorkeling and the rest are from scuba. You can see a lot of stuff snorkeling, and it''s sooo much fun! Where do you think you''ll go for your honeymoon?

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
We are planning a 3 night destination/cruise wedding to the Bahamas. I want to either go snorkeling there or sometime after during the honeymoon (at a yet to be decided location, but somewhere in the Carribbean)

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s so cool, Sarita! Your wedding sounds like its going to be wonderful.
1.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 93px">Date: 1/25/2006 11:08:11 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Cabo is awesome! My fiance and I are considering buying property there as no matter where we end up living, Cabo will always be pretty easy to get to.
9.gif
I can''t say I like Cabo San Lucas itself, it''s very touristy, but we stayed in San Jose Del Cabo and it was quaint and quite lovely. There were also some wonderful restaurants there too. We were lucky and managed to stay a few nights at the One & Only Palmilla, which was superb (thankfully we were there in low season, so could just about afford to stay there for 3 nights of the trip, otherwise no way!). We bought two blocks of land at Puerto Los Cabos sight unseen (over the Internet) and we were in awe of the place when we saw it, that place is AMAZING (see www.puertoloscabos.com) and the landscaping they are putting in is going to look fantastic. We''lll eventually use Cabo as our second home (once we build). We''ll be there in April, although staying in a condo this time, to keep the costs down.

Sunkist, I''ve said it in my previous post and I have to say it again, your pics are fab. I have to try lobster next time we''re there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results