shape
carat
color
clarity

Met with the pastor

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
We''ve been engaged since November 2008. We went back and forth over a destination vs traditional wedding. We couldn''t decide. Finally we agreed it would be local. I wasn''t sure how I felt about that. I couldn''t see getting married at our church or with that pastor. Suddenly it hit me. I found a pastor that left our church quite a few years ago. I loved him and I loved his wife. She would play the guitar and sing during service and it was fabulous. Pastor Jack reminds me of an Uncle that I lost years ago. He looks a lot like him. They are retired now, but still in town. We met with them last night and he agreed to marry us and his wife agreed to do some music at the ceremony. Yay! :) As soon as I thought of him I knew it was perfect. I knew I wanted him to marry us. Ironically he married my FI the first time. But that doesn''t bother either of us. He was the missing key to the decision. Now this feels right. YAY! We have to find a church still and hopefully book it asap. He made a few suggestions and we will look at them over the next 10 days while they are in Ecuador. :) I''m so happy to finally have a decision and a path to travel in regards to the wedding. :)

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Sounds perfect. We just met with the pastor who will be marrying us for the first time last weekend, and it just felt right, so I know what you mean. Makes the wedding seem that much more real.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results