shape
carat
color
clarity

Message to PS Admin ... Thanks

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for letting us discuss politics this election season.

Passions have run very high, understandably.
Things have gotten tense, but there have been no nuclear meltdowns ... not that I've noticed. :???:

I visit many fora.
PS has been the most civil.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes Thank you. We got a little crazy but for the most part it worked. Still love you kenny. :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2016 is very civil compared to 2008.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1478669388|4095684 said:

DF, so let's watch and see what promises Trump made that he can keep. To you, is cutting taxes for small businesses the most important?i

For me, it will be the wall.. and bringing jobs back, if he can restart America and have manufacturing move back, I will give him a thumbs up. Rich people can still have an abortion (fly to England or Germany - I had friends way back b4 abortion was legal that did that).. lower taxes always a good thing for me. I hope he can get the people on welfare up and working.. We shall see. Well fought race, the democrats need to open their minds to being more fair to their candidates.. and we need the russians and the FBI to stop trying to upside the American democratic process, hopefully Trump will work on that too. I mean that. Congratulations and I would say he has 4 years to get this all done.

ETA: yes and thank you also, it was wonderful here, I learned a lot. I am sad at the outcome but always have and will be a believer in the future! thanks again Pricescope.

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Yes, thank you.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thank you, too.

Deb/AGBF :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1478699545|4095778 said:
Dancing Fire|1478669388|4095684 said:

DF, so let's watch and see what promises Trump made that he can keep. To you, is cutting taxes for small businesses the most important?i
Yes, so that the small businesses will start hiring more workers, and get rid of the unaffordable care act.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stressed out Pricescopers tend to BUY BLING :lol: :lol: :lol:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Most people were civil most of the time. :D

T, you are correct, Trump has an uphill climb.
Obama inherited a mess and made it worse; Trump may do the same. He and the Republicans may squander this great opportunity. We can only hope for the best.

I do think Trump wants success, and he seems to know that he needs a great deal of help. So I'm cautiously hopeful.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to thank all the members who kept the posts about ideas and did not resort to personal attacks or insults.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps I've been reading different posts as there have been many personal attacks and insults :think: If this is civil compared to election 2008 then I'm glad I wasn't on this forum then :nono: But kudos to those that didn't insult others :wavey:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Thanks indeed. This was a very sensitive, charged election cycle. And it was nice to be able to discuss it on this forum.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1478699545|4095778 said:
Rich people can still have an abortion (fly to England or Germany - I had friends way back b4 abortion was legal that did that)

laughing because we can also fly to Russia, which has a much much much higher rate of abortion than America! "In 2001, 1.31 million children were born in Russia, while 2.11 million abortions were performed." :???:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results