shape
carat
color
clarity

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Merry Christmas every one! may tomorrow bring you all health, happiness and something sparkly!

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Merry Christmas to you too Andrew and everyone on Pricescope. Not long now until Santa comes.
It's nearly 10:30 pm Christmas Eve in Australia. We've just enjoyed a relaxing evening with my parents - baked potatoes (I'm a vego) and sparkling wine and liqueurs. Tomorrow a joint family lunch in air conditioned comfort at the sister-in-law's. The one and only niece in the family will, no doubt, be the centre of attention.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Merry Christmas to one and all at Pricescope!!! I had a wonderful home-made dinner of roasted chicken, honey-baked ham and mashed potatoes with my parents, husband and cats.

merry-xmas.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas ps family!!!
emmoon.gif

Date: 12/24/2004 6:26:52 AM
Author: Camellia
Merry Christmas to you too Andrew and everyone on Pricescope. Not long now until Santa comes.
It''s nearly 10:30 pm Christmas Eve in Australia. We''ve just enjoyed a relaxing evening with my parents - baked potatoes (I''m a vego) and sparkling wine and liqueurs. Tomorrow a joint family lunch in air conditioned comfort at the sister-in-law''s. The one and only niece in the family will, no doubt, be the centre of attention.

1. what on earth is a vego???
2. sparkling wine... yuck!
3. liqueurs... yum!
4. I would like for there to be snow, not that there ever is! but Christmas MUST be cold!!! I could never spend Christmas anywhere warm, lol

hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year,
all the best!

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/24/2004 3:16:33 PM
Author: diamondgeezer

Date: 12/24/2004 6:26:52 AM
Author: Camellia
It''s nearly 10:30 pm Christmas Eve in Australia. We''ve just enjoyed a relaxing evening with my parents - baked potatoes (I''m a vego) and sparkling wine and liqueurs. Tomorrow a joint family lunch in air conditioned comfort at the sister-in-law''s. The one and only niece in the family will, no doubt, be the centre of attention.

1. what on earth is a vego???
2. sparkling wine... yuck!
3. liqueurs... yum!
4. I would like for there to be snow, not that there ever is! but Christmas MUST be cold!!! I could never spend Christmas anywhere warm, lol

hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year,
all the best!
Explanations: I''m vegetarian, hence vego for short, no meats for me today. I just made a couple of killer salads! Sparkling wine = champagne - no one is allowed to call sparkling wine champagne anymore except the wine makers in Champagne. Nice Australian pinot noir and chardonnay sparkling. Not the cheap stuff. It''s pretty warm this Christmas morning but not too bad. I''d like to experience a cold Christmas - that would be a real novelty.

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results