shape
carat
color
clarity

MermaidKelly''s ''Hi everyone!'' Post

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
As a few of you know, I joined LIW a few days ago. I''ve been rather quiet though, so I thought I would make a ''proper introduction thread''!
1.gif

I''ve been with my bf for ''almost'' a year and six months. I want to be engaged more than anything and I feel so frustrated.
8.gif
That''s why I am joining this group. I am really happy I found you guys. So, hello everyone!

It is just so hard waiting when I feel ready and know what I want! You know? I hope fellow LIWs can relate to how I am feeling. Thanks!

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kelly!
35.gif

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kelly!
35.gif

We sure can, haha. Have you and your boyfriend discussed it at all?

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
Ts44, we had a big talk about it and it should be between 6 months (absolute best case senario [will be 2yr anniv.]) or as far as a couple years away. An ''estimate'' like that helped a little, but not enough...
20.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 10:35:24 PM
Author:MermaidKelly
As a few of you know, I joined LIW a few days ago. I've been rather quiet though, so I thought I would make a 'proper introduction thread'!
1.gif

I've been with my bf for 'almost' a year and six months. I want to be engaged more than anything and I feel so frustrated.
8.gif
That's why I am joining this group. I am really happy I found you guys. So, hello everyone!

It is just so hard waiting when I feel ready and know what I want! You know? I hope fellow LIWs can relate to how I am feeling. Thanks!
I know how you feel!! I hear references to a womans biological clock when talking about children.. but I think that our "pre-engagement clocks" are terrible too!
May you not have to wait for a proposal as long as I have
2.gif
lol

Love your avatar, btw! Little Mermaid is one of my favorites!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
hey MK! welcome to LIW!
36.gif
35.gif

trust me, i''m sure all the other ladies here understand and know exactly how hard it is to wait. we''re here for you whenever you need to vent it out!

btw, i love your avatar!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Welcome, Kelly!
35.gif

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to LIW Kelly!
36.gif

PrincessLily2009

Rough_Rock
Hi Kelly! My boyfriend can''t commit to a specific timeframe, either, and it drives me bananas!

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Welcome MK!
You''ll find that alot (if not most) of us here in LIW share your frustration! Feel free to vent away, Lol!

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Hello and welcome! Hope your LIW status is a short one ;-)

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Thank you all for the warm welcome!
35.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Kelly,

Hopefully your stay on LIW is short and sweet
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results