shape
carat
color
clarity

Mensa Apprentice Dude

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OT, but what did you guys think of Ivanka Trump?? I liked her a lot. She''s a tough cookie!!!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I assume she is Donald''s daughter? I missed the first 20 minutes of the show because I''m not used to it being on Monday''s..
old habits die hard?
anyways. so I only caught her first name. but I did enjoy her.. kinda.
I actually really like Bill. he is so funny. and honest.
Although I like George and Caroline too, I like that they use Bill a lot!

Did they say much about her when they brought her on the show?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2006 7:44:59 PM
Author: sparkly_stars

do i win?
5.gif
Nop, sorry try again.

The reason has nothing to do with emotions or politics, it''s pure economic and easily calculated.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
what about the fact that all the money was spent on the carriages, and that felisha didn't really hire the right people at all (she didn't know who to call, and their standards were a little high..but ended in dismay when they had people who didn't even understand the product)?
(how all the money was poorly managed and thrown away by PM?)
ughh! now I really DO want to get it.. and I'm not sure what else it could be! haha

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The wrong person (Adam) was fired because Felicia should''ve been fired. Felicia knew that the carriages are not good promotional tool and she was against them but agreed to them. She didn''t stand up for what she believes and also didn''t fight for more budget for the temp workers who she was in charged of hiring. She didn''t use her non-English workers to their advantages like the other team. Then in the boardroom, she puts the blame on Adam about the carriages and budget. I think too much blames and scrapgoats are used in the boardroom instead of real issues and problems with the tasks. But that''s drama and it sells.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2006 2:34:02 AM
Author: qtiekiki
Felicia knew that the carriages are not good promotional tool and she was against them but agreed to them.
A simple call-response counting for both teams shows that "carriages" model was a good promotional tool, they lost because of not using it enough, not otherwise.

Who can explain why?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Because they didn''t hire enough workers, or they didn''t go to radio shack early enough to get the megaphones, or they didn''t spread out and cover more ground.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
i think maybe the fact that they had a fantastic idea for the wrap, but very poor location, and maybe they didnt emphasize on it at all..
they took all their time to worry about the workers that they screwed up on.

you know had they offered "tours" or whatever it is they do in central park that could have helped (or if they could have gone somewheres where you know, people could SEE it a little better).
Mind you, I think they could have placed the wrap stuff a LITTLE better, but thats just me.

They foccused so much on the employees they hired, and they had spent so much money on the carriages, that you would think they would have tried to plan their methods a little better.
They just had the carriages driving with nothing more..

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2006 10:14:29 AM
Author: Pricescope
A simple call-response counting for both teams shows that ''carriages'' model was a good promotional tool, they lost because of not using it enough, not otherwise.

Who can explain why?

Is it because they didn''t put the workers IN the carriages ... they split focus instead of intensifying the focus by combining the people & the carriages??

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Wrong, wrong and wrong.
9.gif

Carriages brought up more calls per $ spent than shouters, all they needed for win is one more carriage and no people on the street.

Remember the results?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2006 6:28:21 PM
Author: Pricescope
Remember the results?
Makes sense now, but that was a real stumper question!! You guys must be taking that Ginko herb for good memory or something
9.gif

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
yeah.. they lost by 3 or 5 votes.. i think 5.. (yes it was 5.. i remember now!)
thats CRAZY!
considering they could have started an hour earlier (they were late starting too- whcih ALSO caused them to lose). and would have gotten the extra vote!
OR had they not have gotten those people who didnt help much..
although it was good to have SOME (because they did in fact give out their own cell phones, but regardless, another carriage, and starting earlier would have gotten them a win.. by much more then 5!)

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
No memory here
39.gif
deco, that unfair firing just made an impression, did not even see the whole episode.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
it was five!

hahaha. i'm lame, and watch the show a little much.. yes.
but i agree with the unfair-ness of it all.

so i take it "no one" wins right..?!
7.gif

haha oh well.
ps. the hour would have gotten them the win too! haha.
but you're point is true too!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
i may be late on this but, weren''t the posters coming off the carriages? i remember them looking really crappy and couldn''t really read them. the team shouting the numbers got more calls...that''s all i remember
37.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
He resembles my fiance!!! That is hot!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results