shape
carat
color
clarity

Mens Wedding Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m looking for a platinum wedding band for FI, and he likes the beveled comfort fit, I found a place online that has it, has anyone purchased from http://www.e-weddingbands.com?

TIA!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think KristyDarling purchased her wedding band from there and was very pleased.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll let you know in March - we''re going to be getting our bands from there . . . a 2 mm platinum pipe cut band is only $162 - can''t beat that price!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought I got a second, plain band for DH there - turns out I got it at www.weddingbands.com.
1.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
An update on my shopping experience with e-weddingbands.com...I ordered 2 for FI to have him pick a style he liked. I found their prices really competitive.

I am really impressed with their customer service! Ring was shipped fast and I had to return 1 of the rings and they were lightning fast in sending me an email that they returned the ring that I shipped back.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''ve loved this band since I first saw it a few years ago. BF doesn''t think he wants diamonds, though. What''s wrong with him?
33.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
helps when I add a pic

platbeveldiamondb.jpg

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I ordered this ring brushed on the inside

platsde6b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results