shape
carat
color
clarity

Men's Watch

Sharper

Rough_Rock
I need suggestions on a decent men's watch. I'm looking for a watch that has a younger style as I am only in my early 20s. I was looking at rolexes but their styles seem to target 30+ year olds. I was also looking at bvlgari but I wasn't sure if their watches are as high in quality as rolexes. Basicly I am looking for a high end watch with stylish look and targets younger adults. Any suggestions? :D

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the younger crowd are into Panerai watches. what's your price range?

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
The one bit of advise i would give is to be careful about the style of the watch you are looking for.The current stylish look will be outdated in just a few years and that expensive trendy style watch will be put away and you will be looking for the next timepiece of the moment.Ive learned that the more expensive the timepiece the more un-complicated it should be in appearance...sleek and basic is always in style and when you are 30,40,50 then you will still be wearing the same watch.buy trendy clothing pieces that can be worn a few years and then thrown out when out dated.Your watch,shoes, suits and jeans should be classic, basic and long term.Rolex styling has changed little over the decades and will go with everything in a mans wardrobe.Stay away from trendy black rubber or bright colored dials that change year to year.Id would go with a Rolex or JLC watch that is all stainless steel with a clean white or black dial.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am contemplating a watch for my son's grad. The Bell & Ross are very popular and well made watches. Very large, major cool factor Now Cartier has a new line for younger folks--Ronde Solo and Tank Solo. Automatic, stainless steel. Decent price point. Ourt of these two styles, I loved the round.

cheers--Sharon

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I think men and women can wear a Rolex from their late teens. Rolex is a sports watch as opposed to a dress watch, so you're supposed to do active things like exploring (Explorer I) or sea diving (Submariner, Sea Dweller). I'd also recommend the Air King. Datejust is more of a business watch. Solid gold (and platinum and used to be Tridor with three colors of gold) would be more dressy in my opinion.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results