shape
carat
color
clarity

Men, don't loose weight. Just shop at Old Navy

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
PilsnPinkysMom said:
Banana, Gap & Old Navy all run big... but they're in the same family of stores, so that's no big surprise.

I prefer buying jeans that aren't 'sizes' but waist measurements... That way I know exactly what to buy! Though I have a pair of 27in Joes Jeans and they're certainly larger than a 27. My waist is 27 and the jeans are way baggy.

Vanity sizing :roll:

joe's jeans' waists tend to run big. i wear a size 24-25 for them, but for citizen or sevens, i'm a size 25-26!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
So I guess I have to try on a belt or I'll never know it's size. :errrr:

I hate shopping for clothes.

SO just went shopping and bought me a bunch of clothes.

That's how much I hate doing it.

Arbitrary 'sizing' does nothing for me.

Especially a belt. You'd think an x inch belt would be x inches.

hihowareyou

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yes this annoys me to no end. I am a petite person and as such am the person who gets chopped off when someone has the smart idea to make the smallest size bigger.

I went shopping for shorts a few weeks ago and it took three hours and what felt like hundreds of shorts falling off me before I found a pair that fit. About half way through the ordeal I gave up, swallowed my pride and went into some kid's stores. The humiliation was for nothing and as I suspected kid's sizes are not designed with hips, waists and bums in mind so they gaped at the waist and were incredibly tight over my bum.

I hate shopping for this reason and generally only do it once or twice a year. I often end up buying expensive 'designer' clothing because those are the stores that I know will always have small sizes in stock. After a few hours of searching for something to fit, paying twice as much just to get it over with becomes a more attractive prospect. Unfortunately my budget doesn't stretch that far anymore so I'm left in the situation of having to continue to wear my jeans despite growing holes because I can't afford $200-300 for a new pair.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results