shape
carat
color
clarity

men and women???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Is this true?

manandwoman.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
sooooooooo true

that is hilarious!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, that pretty much sums it up. What a riot!!!
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
where did you even find that? It is so funny!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Ha ha ha! I need to send this to my BF so he can truly understand why I am so complex. This explains everything...

icefisher

Rough_Rock
Does the top part flip open? It looks just big enough to hold the remote.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2006 4:29:11 PM
Author: icefisher
Does the top part flip open? It looks just big enough to hold the remote.
LOL it''s sooooo funny! And note that The Woman part holds it all, including remote.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
True... True... ALL THE WAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Remember the eposide from Friends? Chanler asked the question about how many pleasure zones that women typically have.... and Monica demonstrated SEVEN, 7~7~7~7~7!! So... women have different "buttons" for different reasons.
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
With that many buttons it''s no wonder why men are always pushing mine
29.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
LOL!(sending to dh)

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats an old one. Those pictures were publised in some electonic project magaizines back in the 60''s or 70''s (long before the interent).

I believe that they do in fact miss the mark - by just a bit. Most guys need one or two knobs as well. The gal box needs a randome number generator (perhaps a 12 sided dice) and a few more adjustment knobs.

I have to admit though - that the "best" project from that magazine was the "panic button" box.

Imagine a small box, with a red light indicator - a small grill, an "on/off" switch, and a large red button labled "Panic Button."

Imagine finding such a box in your office (or anywhere). The "on/off" switch is in the "off" position. You pick it up and look at it - wonder what it is. After a few moments you flick the switch to "on" to see if it does anything. Nothing. Press the "Panic Button" - flip the switch "off and on" a few times. Nothing. You set the box down figuring whatever it is - it dosn''t work.

A minute later - it comes to life with a loud pulsating and screatching siren that has the immediate attention of everyone in a hundred feet or so... The red light indicator is flashing a warning..

Someone immediatly flicks the "on/off" switch to "off" - the wailing siren continues and the light keeps flashing. They press the "Panic Button" and the siren and light stops.... untill they release the panic button... whereupon it starts up louder than before (and getting the attention of everyone in a larger radius - work totally stops at your office). Flicking the "on/off" switch does nothing. You hold the "Panic Button" down for a while hoping that it will time out - nope. It starts wailing and flashing again when you realease it. Everyone has ideas - none of them work. Finally someone succeeds in smashing it (I don''t know of a single one of these that did not get smashed - although smashing it might take some work as the assembly article talked about how to make the box smash resistant). I do note that there were lots of "interesting" and "funny" letters to the editor for months....

In reality, if they would just leave the box wail for 2 minutes it would time out, and the volumn would be reset to the lower level. Every time someone flicks the "on/off" switch or releases the "Panic Button" the timer starts a new 2 minute cycle. Interupting the cycle timing circut just once set the volumn up to max.

You should have seen the commotion in the school office at lunch time....
6.gif
16.gif
9.gif
They never figured out where it came from...

My all time favorite electronic type project to build as a teenager.
9.gif

I did not keep the magaizine with the pictures of those boxes above.

Perry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results