shape
carat
color
clarity

memoire owners help!

sweetbeans

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I'm hoping to hear from Memoire owners here on the forum. I have a Memoire wedding band from their petite prong collection. When I recently took it to a jeweler I was told every Memoire ring should have a "memoire" inscription on the inside of the ring, but mine doesn't. Mine only has "platinum" stamped on it. I contacted the original jeweler I got this ring from as well as Memoire, and was told the inscription is perhaps missing due to its tiny size (3.5). Memoire agreed to take a look at it if I send the ring back, which could take weeks.

Do your rings have the inscription inside? Inscription alone doesn't matter to me, but I am slightly bummed and annoyed about why mine is missing it. The local jeweler who first pointed out there was no inscription, looked at me like I had a ring that was not genuine. Now that I know it may take weeks, I'm questioning if it's even worth sending back.

Also, do you use the annual checkup sheet Memoire sends for their warranty purpose? While I do like their lifetime warranty in case a stone falls out, I do think that getting a signature from an official retailer every year is a bit of nuisance. Another jeweler just told me today she's never seen anything like this before... Do people actually keep up with this?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a five stone Memoire band that does not have the inscription in it either. It was purchased through Pearlman's so I have no doubt about its validity. I did not receive a checklist of any kind with my ring. I can tell you that the shank split in the back of the ring and I sent it back to Pearlman's and it was fixed with no charge. This happened years after the purchase too!

sarah sparkles

Rough_Rock
I have a band from their Purity collection that I purchased from Pearlmans. Mine does not have an inscription either.

sweetbeans

Rough_Rock
Great thing they fixed it for you at no charge- Did Pearlman's fix it for you or did they send it back to Memoire? Either way, so it seems the "check sheet" doesn't need to be updated every year..

sweetbeans

Rough_Rock
sarah sparkles|1452291762|3972899 said:
I have a band from their Purity collection that I purchased from Pearlmans. Mine does not have an inscription either.

Great to know I'm not the only one without it! Thanks for the reply.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sweetbeans|1452293031|3972907 said:
Great thing they fixed it for you at no charge- Did Pearlman's fix it for you or did they send it back to Memoire? Either way, so it seems the "check sheet" doesn't need to be updated every year..

As far as I know, it was sent back to Memoire. Great customer service - Bill Pearlman is such a sweetheart to work with!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought Diamondseekers and it didn't have the engraving. She also bought at Perlmans I believe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results