shape
carat
color
clarity

Melania Trump

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
I just saw 'The Trumps' on Entertainment Tonight and she was showing of her rings. She is wearing her ering on her left and wedding ring on her right! She said it was 'because their both so special to me'. Yeah Right!!She wouldn't be able to move her ring finger w/both on. Plus, she'd probably knock herself out w/them. She doesn't seem too bright. Smarter that Mrs. Trump #2, but then again I have dogs smarter than Marla Maples!!!Ivana is the only woman he's married with any sense at all. In fact I'd say that's why they divorced(other than MM)because he can't be with a woman equal to him or better!!!
34.gif
Melania seems very submissive to me. Maybe it's her culture, or maybe it's all that money!![$$)]

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who is she? I know he got married for a third time, but don''t know whom he married. What is Melania''s background/culture?

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
There''s an entire gushing profile of her in this month''s Vogue, including her in that god-awful wedding gown on the cover. Ugh!

AGBF, she was a model.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my e-ring on my left hand and the wedding band on the right, also. My wedding band is a very wide flora-patterned eternity ring that must be worn alone.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 1:50:25 PM
Author: Hest88
There''s an entire gushing profile of her in this month''s Vogue, including her in that god-awful wedding gown on the cover. Ugh!

AGBF, she was a model.
She looks a bit chubby on the front cover, doesn''t she?
9.gif
lol She should spend a bit more time in her Addidas workout pants!

Overall, though, I thought her facial expressions (in the photos) made her appear to be a nice person. Maybe this is just since she was being photographed and knew that her every movement counted. . .but she didn''t look at all like a b*tch. hahaha (not that I''m saying I expected her to be one, but well, you know. . . Yeah, I''d at least think she''d be a bit more snooty.)
3.gif

The page where she has cases of jewelry in front of her is hillarious. Those stupid dull guys bored out of their minds in the background waiting for her to borrow some $10,000,000 necklace
20.gif
WHY borrow, when you can buy the entire table-load of baubles?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 2:51:56 PM
Author: mrs jam
I wear my e-ring on my left hand and the wedding band on the right, also. My wedding band is a very wide flora-patterned eternity ring that must be worn alone.

Well.......
20.gif
let''s have a look.
9.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Donald's n
37.gif
t doing too bad for an older guy..

trp1.JPG

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
...and not too bad for a balding guy either - the Combover King!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 4:58:32 PM
Author: DiamondExpert
...and not too bad for a balding guy either - the Combover King!
You know, she cuts his hair - tho why would you do that to someone you love is beyond me
2.gif
9.gif

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 4:13:33 PM
Author: sevens one

Date: 1/31/2005 2:51:56 PM
Author: mrs jam

Well.......
20.gif
let''s have a look.
9.gif

Yes ma''am!
21.gif
I have a couple of pictures already saved on my computer at home; will post this evening!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
there was a thing on donald recently, she cuts his hair but he refuses to have anyone change his combover, it's said that he thinks it has something to do with the luck he has had in business and changing his hair would ruin that. he's had the same haircut since the 80's! i guess if i were her i wouldn't want to mess with a good thing either!
9.gif

i believe they have been together for something like 5 or 8 years...so it's not a recent thing. i think she is slovakian or something along those lines? the funny thing is that she hardly ever smiles in pictures you see of the two of them, she used to be a model so i guess she is used to trying to look sexy with those dark slitted eyes and coquettish mouth...the first time i saw her smile was when i saw some pix of her bridal shower in a mag recently and she looked like literally a different person. she's beautiful regardless but her smile is very beautiful as well. i would prefer her to use it more than that open mouthed imsohot stare!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Slovenia!

Here''s some background. They have been together since 1998.

Ms. Knauss, 34, grew up in Slovenia, where she had but one "s" at the end of her name, but where her life, as she tells it, was otherwise undiminished. Her father, Victor Knaus, who has been variously described as an engineer or an auto repairman, managed a chain of car and motorcycle dealerships, Ms. Knauss told The New York Times in an interview six years ago; her mother was a fashion designer. Her sister is also a designer.

The family prospered; they skied in Austria and Slovenia; in summer they went to the shore. Ms. Knaus started modeling at 5. She graduated from the Academy in Ljubljana at 19, then modeled in Paris and Milan - including for European Vogue.

Ms. Knauss met Mr. Trump at a fashion party in 1998. Although she said she was strongly attracted to him, when he asked for her number, she declined. "I am not a girl who will just give away the number to anybody," she said. Another reason she refused: Mr. Trump, whose reputation as a sound-bite king is exceeded only by his reputation as a womanizer, was there with a date.

Three days later, Ms. Knauss violated the first rule of the dating handbook for girls and called Mr. Trump. Since the ring he gave her is said to be worth $1.5 million, it may be argued that it is time to jettison that rule.

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
I love her sense of style. For me (with the exception of her wedding dress layout in Vogue), she always looks appropriate. You very rarely remember what she was wearing because she isn''t trying to get attention--just look right in whatever situation she is in. I think we don''t see enough of that in today''s "style icons."

As for the submissive comment at the top of thread, I really don''t think that not being/not trying to be the dominant public figure in a relationship makes you submissive. I mean, if she was trying to garner the spotlight every other minute when she''s dating a "yuuuge" celebrity like DT--that''d be weird. It''s kind of like her clothes--she always appropriate--never flashy or ugly or trying too hard...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, the few times I have seen them together aka on TV or in an interview, I always thought she looked very classy and acted appropriately...she is a nice complement to him. I don''t think you could be some young wild woman who is out to prove something and last very long with him. He seems very old-school.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 6:52:16 PM
Author: abradabra

I love her sense of style.
I think here sense of style was fine until the WEDDING......what the HELL was that thing on her head?

That veil looked heinous.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 10:22:42 PM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 1/31/2005 6:52:16 PM
Author: abradabra

I love her sense of style.
I think here sense of style was fine until the WEDDING......what the HELL was that thing on her head?

That veil looked heinous.
LOL. I''ve been thinking the same thing Aljdewey!

She is a beautiful woman and I do generally like her style, but am I the only one who thinks she looks like she''s had too much plastic surgery for a 34 year old? Sorry, I guess my catty side just came out- woops
2.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have a close-up picture of the 1.5 million dollar ring?? Or at least a description?

widget

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
I read somewhere that she didn''t want that dress that ''The Donald'' liked it. She seems very submissive
20.gif

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
I found this while I was browsing for a pic of her rings..............

"The New York Post claims this week that he has wangled a free wedding ring to present to Knauss at their nuptials in Palm Beach. The jewellers Graff have reportedly slipped him a diamond-studded platinum band worth $1.5 million, in return for a plug on his television show, The Apprentice.

While Graff refuses to comment on this tawdry pact, Trump insists it is nothing to be ashamed of. "Everybody wants me to use their ring, for the obvious reasons," he told the newspaper. "Am I such a bad guy for saying: 'I'll take it?'" In his circles, of course, such arrangements are commonplace. His son, Donald Jnr, recently made a similar deal with a less upmarket jewellers: they gave him a free engagement ring on condition that he proposed to his girlfriend at their store in a New Jersey shopping mall, with press photographers in tow."

'The rich get rich and the poor get children' as the song says.........
9.gif

I couldn't find a pic of the real thing but found this link to a lookie likie set:

http://www.bodyjewels.com/Trump_Melania.htm

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
I saw some of her early modelling pics, she has had a TON of work. She doesn''t even look like the same woman she was 10 years ago. I did see an interview with her some years ago, when she and Trump first started dating, she seemed rather articulate and intelligent at the time.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
It''s funny b/c her face looks like she''s had work done. She has such an odd nose..it''s too thin...almost Mike Jackson lol and her eyes are like Joan Rivers''. But she''s much to you to have the eyes done. The lips look a little plumped too...not that there is a prob with any of this...but it''s just a shame that it looks like a bad nose job...Oh, and I believe the Donald likes to see her in Dior LOLOL....THERE ISN"T ENOUGH MONEY IN THE WORLD MY FRIENDS!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2005 11:30:30 AM
Author: moremoremore
Oh, and I believe the Donald likes to see her in Dior LOLOL....THERE ISN''T ENOUGH MONEY IN THE WORLD MY FRIENDS!!!
HI:

And yet, my husband would rather see me OUT of Dior.....
2.gif
3.gif
41.gif

cheers--Sharon

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...

If I told my husband I got some "Dior," he''d tell me he''s sorry and to take some immodium.
9.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad I found this thread. I thought I was the only one that thought Melania has had plastic surgery. I saw a pic of her as a young girl and her eyes weren''t as squinted/slanted as they seem to be now. And why DOESN''T she smile much in pictures? She has a beautiful smile and looks stupid with the "open mouthed imsohot shot" (I laughed so hard Mara!)!

widget (hey girl!)...As for the wedding ring, it''s been said that it''s 13, 14 or 15 ctw depending on what you''re reading or watching. I personally think it is made up of 1 ct stones so it depends on what ring size she wears. It was nice to see it close up on ET. I have a picture but I don''t know how to get it onto my computer (I''m still computer illiterate!).

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2005 1:10:43 PM
Author: moremoremore
LOL...

If I told my husband I got some 'Dior,' he'd tell me he's sorry and to take some immodium.
9.gif
ROTFLMAO

My h2b would probably correct me..."No, honey. It's DOOR. You shut the DOOR. You unlock the DOOR. You southerners and your twang
20.gif
" LOL. I guess to someone from CT I would sound kinda funny
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2005 8:33:28 AM
Author: didiamond
I''m glad I found this thread. I thought I was the only one that thought Melania has had plastic surgery. I saw a pic of her as a young girl and her eyes weren''t as squinted/slanted as they seem to be now. And why DOESN''T she smile much in pictures? She has a beautiful smile and looks stupid with the ''open mouthed imsohot shot'' (I laughed so hard Mara!)!
She smiles in a few of the vogue mag pictures. After seeing her smile, I have a much different opinion of her. She actually looks pretty. Before when I just saw these "come hither" photos I was like, "blah," she is freakish! lol

linda20

Rough_Rock
I HAVE SEEN HER PICTURES FROM 10 YEARS AGO- A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON.HER MOUTH, HER NOSE, HER BRESTS .ALL PLASTIC.SAD BUT TRUE.

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
For those of you questioning the placement of the band on the right hand.....in Europe it is customary to wear the band on the right hand instead of the left hand, as we do. This is from a friend that wears her band on her right hand. Said friend is also from Europe...Moldova, to be exact.

This would make sense as to why Melania is wearing her ering on the left and band on the right. Then again, maybe it''s in the arrangement with the jeweler. Doubt it, but food for thought none the less.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/7/2005 1:54
6.gif
6 PM
Author: NoonersMom
For those of you questioning the placement of the band on the right hand.....in Europe it is customary to wear the band on the right hand instead of the left hand, as we do. This is from a friend that wears her band on her right hand. Said friend is also from Europe...Moldova, to be exact.

This would make sense as to why Melania is wearing her ering on the left and band on the right. Then again, maybe it''s in the arrangement with the jeweler. Doubt it, but food for thought none the less.
I just figured she would have trouble closing her hands w/them both on. I''d love to see them together though
9.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just looked back at this thread after a brief hiatus from it. I truly do not have anything against plastic surgery, yet reading about all the things done to this woman suddenly made me think of "The Stepford Wives". In the case of Melania, she is still inside her body. I mean, the men in Stepford killed off their real wives and replaced them with robots. But what she had to do to the outside is what the men in Stepford did to the women: took the outside of a woman they had loved, then "improved" her until she looked very, very similar to everyone else. (This is the old "Stepford Wives". I haven''t seen the new one!) I don''t know why the penny suddenly dropped. I know all the movie stars have plastic surgery. I think it was just reading down the thread and seeing how *many* things had been changed on her...then looking at her and seeing a plastic person. She isn''t there anymore.

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results