shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Zoe... Our F2 Savannah Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
So cute! I''ve been coveting me a bengal kitten for years now. I have a cat who walks on a leash; it can be done.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I love love love your cats(kitten)!! I can''t resist by show you my "bengal-look-alike". His name is Cappuccino, 100% mutt!
5.gif

DSCN2543.JPG

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL re the bengals no longer having the energy to fight each other! with 7 indoor cats in our household it has been interesting to watch the dynamic change with each addition and then again as they are getting older.

your newbie is a cutie!

movie zombie

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Your kitty is SO gorgeous!! She sounds divine :)

I have 2 kitties myself... and I''d love a Savannah as a thrid. Though, hubby might not be so thrilled with more animals running around :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe is such a beautiful cat!!!! What a little love. So are those 2 bengals...so adorable!

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/30/2006 3:08:30 PM
Author: zhuzhu
I love love love your cats(kitten)!! I can''t resist by show you my ''bengal-look-alike''. His name is Cappuccino, 100% mutt!
5.gif

Cappuccino is adorable. There''s something irresistible about a tabby... that''s how I wound up with my two little rug critters.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Adorable!!!!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Greetings from Telluride, everyone! We decided to ring in the new year in a winter wonderland. Although they missed the big storm Denver got.
8.gif

We''re having separation anxiety from our Zoe. DH''s sister is taking care of them. I want to know how they''re doing constantly... we''re going to drive his sister nuts!

zhuzhu - Your kitty''s coat looks very similar to our marbled bengal. Very pretty! I wasn''t too sure about the marbles when my husband wanted to get one, but I now adore our Haley! She has the sweetest personality with a little diva mixed in. Her coat is so beautiful and incredibly soft. And she knows she has a fabulous coat, too... she is always grooming herself... especially after us dirty humans pet her. Cappuccino is so cute. What a great spot for him to hang out!

movie zombie - Wow, 7 cats! That''s got to be a lot of work, but I''ll bet it''s fun to watch them all interact. And I bet there''s always a kitty wanting a lap! When we got Zoe, it felt like we went from 2 cats to 4! hehe Feeding time is a free-for-all.

cind11 & colorkitty - Thanks for the info on leash training with cats. My biggest fear would be her getting lose cause we''d never find her. I think I may try it in our place to see how she does. If I ever took her outside, it probably would be limited to our patio.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new boss. She''s magnificent!!
30.gif
Looks like she''s going to be a good size.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''s beautiful!!! I love the picture of your two kitties snuggliing, so precious!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Awwww! They are all adorable! I love the picture of Zoe on your husband''s arm and that of your two bengals.

We almost got another cat for Christmas. I just love kitties!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2006 11:27:42 PM
Author: portia
Gypsy - So glad to hear that someone else has experienced the growling. It did freak me out a bit when I heard it, but like you said, you can just take the toy away and she does nothing. I love bengals, too! They have such amazing coats. The breeder where we got Zoe from also has Safari cats and Habaris (which is a very new breed). Have you ever seen them? I didn''t see any when we visited this last time, but when we went the first time a few years ago a *very* large cat with a *very* deep growl and exotic markings came out of the building to the outside pen. The breeder wouldn''t tell us what it was. Very interesting! Looked like an extremely large ocelet.

I''ve never seen either... sounds very intriguing though. Ocelet... oh yum!

Yeah Noel was kitten, we''d had her a day... I was playing with her and the next thing I know there is this SOUND... and I was like WTF! At the shelter I volunteered at we occasionally ran across other cats that did the same thing... and it was hilarious cause it was never one ones you expected... always the pretty little delicate girls. Strange. Kind of endearing though. My other cats were hilarious the first time they heard it... they look at me like, "Where the heck did you find her... and does it have a return policy?!"

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
My DH said she looks like a tiger too! Oh wow, what a gorgeous cat. I could eat her up she''s so adorable....

Jeannine

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new kitty!!! She is a doll! Your bengals sure are cute too!
face23.gif
I want another cat soooo bad. Oh well, must have patience. Thanks for showing us the great pictures.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''s gorgeous!!! I love her markings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results