shape
carat
color
clarity

meddling FMIL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Anyone else in that boat? 1st, she moved herself and her 7th husband into my FH''s house, making him miserable and staying w/me. Once she moved out she has left things at the house which he has rented out,and continues to annoy the 3rd set of rentors he''s had there in 2 years. He has told her he''s losing rentors because of her and to stay awaybut.....
Then, she bitches about my ering, (too big, too expensive, I''m a gold-digger yada-yada-yada.)This from a woman who has more diamonds, land, houses(which she rented out leaving herself and new hubby homeless until renovations were complete on one of her houses forcing her to live w/her grown son) than anyone I know. She married 2 guys twice each. Two of her hubby''s have the same last name(I guess she didn''t want the hassle of changing her name on everything)Now, she is on the ''Prenup trip''. Please, I have assets also. I''ll gladly sign one. But she and Fh are arguing about it. I''m so fed up w/her meddling. The really bad part is one of her ex-hubby''s is my boss!!She is constantly discussing my private life with him and it''s driving me nuts
29.gif
She''s tried to have me fired, twice!!FH told her that if I lose my job I''ll be mooching off him and she doesn''t want that so butt out but she still persists. I know he is alot to blame for his moms behavior. I''ve quit speaking to her altogether cuz if ya can''t say something nice.......
11.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally figured out that the "F" in "FMIL" stood for "future".

Deb ;-)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2005 7:52:24 AM
Author: Feydakin
Would that be CMIL for Cuddling MIL ??

I do feel for you.. When we got marred my MIL made the comment that at least Diane would be able to make enough money to support us
32.gif
Took her 15 years to figure out that I was the perfect wife
12.gif

LMCAO (added cuddling for you Steve!) Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry for the FMIL issues BlingQueen. What a mess. Sounds like she''s miserable and wants to make sure that everyone else is too.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
You guys with the "cuddling"....hehehehe. Thank God Ame explained that one!

Blingqueen,
What a nightmare you have on your hands. I''ve leared to really love and appreciate my MIL after many early miserable years. I''m fortunate that we don''t live in the same state, so her meddling is much less. The only thing you can do is be patient and hope that your FH will stand up to her and tell her to "butt out"...."cuddle off"...LOL.... She needs to let go of her Son and let him be an adult and live his life without her advice. Has he ever discussed her actions and how they affect everyone around? After your description of her I''m sure one discussion wouldn''t be enough. You''d hope if her Son let her know that her behaviour was unacceptable and he wasn''t going to put up with it....meaning either change or our relationship is over until you do.....then she''d learn that she needs to shape up, or she will lose her Son. It just seems that some Mothers have a tough time letting their children go and live life truly on their own. Keep us posted on how things are going!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
29.gif
ISSUES
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results